CGI Technical Interview Questions
- Which framework is used in your Project?
- What is POM Design Model? Briefly Explain
- How to read data from Excel
- What is encapsulation
- Write a program to reverse integer number
- How to check duplicate values in SQL? write down queries
- How to handle dynamic web elements?
- How to handle multiple window popup? what is the return type
- What is Synchronization? Explain the waits.
- What are all dependencies in your POM
Read Also: Accenture Selenium Interview Questions
CGI Managerial Round Interview Questions
- Will you be ready to work in UK shift?
- What is Expected Package
- What is your notice period
- Will u learn new technology quickly
- What roles and responsibility as QA
- Have you worked on QTP
CGI Written Testing Interview Questions
- Coding exercise- Set of first names and last names and we have to generate the person names randomly and display the duplicate person name who has a similar first name and last name
What will be the time complexity?
- Coding exercise: Given one Array with some values(3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and need to remove the value randomly of user’s choice
- WAP to take an input of List of Strings and returns a list of unique strings.
- Find out the missing number in the array of length n-1 and integers in the range of 1 to n.
- WAP to remove duplicates from the given array without using set
Given char array [a,b,b,c,d,f]
a. given value k
b. return the first element that occurs in this array k times
c. k=2 return b
d. k=3 return anything
e. k=1 return a
CGI Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Write an XPath for the checkbox?
- What finally class? Why it is used?
- Why do we need to use an abstract class?
- Explain try-catch block?
- Can we write a program without a catch block?
- What is method overriding n overloading? Write an example
- What is epic?
- What is the priority n severity?
- What are the different testing approaches followed in your project?
- Concentrate on basic questions of Java, selenium, and manual
Serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI is a leading IT and business consulting services firm focused on being a partner, employer, and investment of choice.
CGI se classe parmi les plus importantes entreprises de services-conseils en TI et en management et s’engage à être un partenaire, un employeur et un investissement de choix.
Check Also: Altisource Interview Questions
Our 40 years of continuous profitable growth is a testament to the confidence our clients place in us, to the commitment of our members, and to the growth that provides our shareholders with a return on their investment.
As clients become more digital, securing data and systems and addressing regulatory compliance are higher priorities. Meanwhile, budget and investment trends point to both a decrease in cost pressure and an expanded appetite to invest for growth. Yet leaders across all industries grapple with fundamental change management as their employees strike a new balance between talent and technology.
At CGI, we centre our company on a common dream—one that serves as the overarching guide for our culture and aspirations. Learn more about the CGI Dream and the values that define our culture and motivate us. In 2018, we spoke with 1,400+ leaders across 10 industries. The resulting CGI Client Global Insights demonstrate the continued acceleration of digital transformation to meet customer and citizen expectations, but with a greater emphasis on cybersecurity.
CGI strives to be recognized by our professionals, whom we call members, as an empowering environment in which to build a career and company we can be proud of. Our members derive their greatest satisfaction from helping our clients succeed, and are passionate about contributing to the continuous improvement of the communities in which we live and work.
CGI strives to be recognized by our shareholders as a well-managed, financially strong company providing superior returns. In fact, since our initial public offering in 1986, we have provided an average return of 18%. Learn more about our performance in the investor’s section.