CGI Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked CGI interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||CGI Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the CGI interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Cgi Automation Testing Interview Questions
- What is epic?
- What are the priority and severity?
- What are the different testing approaches followed in your project?
- Write an XPath for the checkbox.
- What is encapsulation
- What, finally class? Why is it used?
- Why do we need to use an abstract class?
- Explain the try-catch block.
- Can we write a program without a catch block?
- What is method overriding and overloading? Write an example
- Which framework is used in your Project?
- What is POM Design Model? Briefly Explain
- How to read data from Excel
- Program: Write a program to reverse integer number
- How to check duplicate values in SQL? Write down queries
- How to handle dynamic web elements?
- How to handle multiple window popups? What is the return type
- What is Synchronization? Explain the waits.
- What are all dependencies in your POM?
- Coding Exercise: Set of first names and last names, and we have to generate the person names randomly and display the duplicate person name who has a similar first name and last name
What will be the time complexity?
- Coding Exercise: Given one Array with some values(3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and need to remove the value randomly of the user’s choice
- Program: Write a program to take an input of a List of Strings and returns a list of unique strings.
- Find the missing number in the array of length n-1 and integers in the 1 to n.
- Program: Write a program to remove duplicates from the given array without using the set
Given char array [a,b,b,c,d,f]
Serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI is a leading IT and business consulting services firm focused on being a partner, employer, and investment of choice.
CGI se classe parmi les plus importantes entreprises de services-conseils en TI et en management et s’engage à être un partenaire, un employeur et un investissement de choix.
Our 40 years of continuous profitable growth is a testament to our client’s confidence in us, our members’ commitment, and the growth that provides our shareholders with a return on their investment.
As clients become more digital, securing data and systems and addressing regulatory compliance are higher priorities. Meanwhile, budget and investment trends point to decreased cost pressure and an expanded appetite to invest for growth.
Yet leaders across all industries grapple with fundamental change management as their employees strike a new balance between talent and technology.
At CGI, we center our company on a common dream that serves as the overarching guide for our culture and aspirations. Learn more about the CGI Dream and the values that define our culture and motivate us. In 2018, we spoke with 1,400+ leaders across ten industries.
The resulting CGI Client Global Insights demonstrate the continued acceleration of digital transformation to meet customer and citizen expectations, but with a greater emphasis on cybersecurity.
CGI strives to be recognized by our professionals, whom we call members, as an empowering environment to build a career and company we can be proud of. Our members derive their greatest satisfaction from helping our clients succeed and are passionate about contributing to the continuous improvement of the communities in which we live and work.
CGI strives to be recognized by our shareholders as a well-managed, financially strong company providing superior returns. In fact, since our initial public offering in 1986, we have provided an average return of 18%. Learn more about our performance in the investor’s section.
Leave a Reply