UST Global Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: UST Global
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Interview Mode: Telephonic
Updated on: 24.02.2021
- I was given a scenario of a website that helps clients order food online and was asked to explain my approach how I can implement the page object model in my codes
- Explain # kinds or wait and give examples on how I can use them (implicit, explicit, fluent, thread.sleep)
- Database testing: how I used JDBC connector
- The importance of the TestNG XML file and the attributes of the <suite> tag
- Why do we put testNG classes in src/test/main and not src/java/main
- The challenges I’ve faced so far while doing automation
- Name 2 agile evangelists
- What the challenges I faced working in an agile group
- The most favorite bug I’ve found so far
- Explain the OOP concept
- Manual testing: was given a scenario of the restaurant application and was asked if to write only 5 most
- important scenarios that would cover both
- Troubleshooting questions
UST Global Bangalore Interview Questions
- What is the main difference between XPath and CSS selectors?
- If there four frames in the application. How will you get the 4rth frame ID?
- If there is an a-ok button. How many ways you can click.
- What is the difference between the try-catch block and throws clause?
- If there is an abstract class A with methods M1, M2, M3, and M1 and M2 are abstract methods, and M3 is not abstract. Class B extends A. For M1 and M2, we get the implementation next year. How will you use M3 in a base class?
- If there is a class A that extends Class B. If we create a reference of A and object of B, we can call only the method from Class A. If the same methods are present in class A and class B. For the same scenario, we can call the common methods present in both the classes and methods present in A why?
- A a1 = new B(); and B b1 = new B(); How the method call will happen at run time and compile time in both the cases.
- What is spin and re-spin in agile, and which phase the demo will show to the customer?
UST Global Face to Face Round Questions
- Explain your framework. What was your contribution to designing it?
- What are the locators and types of locators?
- WAP to print the last five characters of a dynamic string.eg: “abcdefghijk12345,” we need to print only 12345 without using substring.
UST Global Java Selenium Interview Questions & Answers
- How to handle multiple popups using selenium
- How to handle windows popups.
- How to select multiple options from a drop-down
- Different types of XPath
- Types of locators
- In a table, some of the cells having the same values. How do you get the count?
- How do you increase performance from your code?
- Disadvantages of cucumber framework