UST Global Bangalore Interview Questions
- What is the main difference between XPath and CSS selectors?
- If there four frames in the application. How will you get the 4rth frame ID?
- If there is an a-ok button. How many ways you can click.
- What is the difference between the try-catch block and throws clause?
- If there is an abstract class A with methods M1, M2, M3, and M1 and M2 are abstract methods, and M3 is not abstract. Class B extends A. For M1 and M2, we get the implementation next year. How will you use M3 in a base class?
- If there is a class A extends Class B. If we create a reference of A and object of B, we can call only the method from Class A. If the same methods are present in class A and class B. For the same scenario, we can call the common methods present in both the classes and methods present in A why?
- A a1 = new B(); and B b1 = new B(); How the method call will happen at run time and compile time in both the cases.
- What is spin and re-spin in agile, and which phase the demo will show to the customer?
UST Global Face to Face Round Questions
- Explain your framework. What was your contribution to designing it?
- What are the locators and types of locators?
- WAP to print the last five characters of a dynamic string.eg: “abcdefghijk12345,” we need to print only 12345 without using substring.
UST Global Java Selenium Interview Questions & Answers
- How to handle multiple popups using selenium
- How to handle windows popups.
- How to select multiple options from a drop-down
- Different types of XPath
- Types of locators
- In a table, some of the cells having the same values. How do you get the count
- How do you increase performance from your code
- Disadvantages of cucumber framework