NatWest Group Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NatWest Group interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NatWest Group Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NatWest Group interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NatWest Group Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Senior QA role
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- What is Webdriver?
- What is the base class of Webdriver?
- Oops, concept, inheritance, polymorphism.
- SQL queries. Joins.
- Difference between table and joins.
- Find max salary from employee table.
- Find min salary from employee table.
- What is the difference between ceil and floor w.r.t database?
- Selenium Framework of your project.
- Structure/Hierarchy of Webdriver interface
- How to switch to the frame?
- How to know if an element is present inside an iframe.
- Reverse a number without using any method.
- Print a triangle using java.
- There is a table and in on the column has “Siemens”. Print row and column number containing “Siemens”.
- Difference between POST and GET.
- How to automate API using postman.
- Difference between postman and soapui.
- You have three textboxes and every text bio has a different id. When the user uses the sendKeys method, it is typing in one text box only. What mistakes user are doing?
- There is a website and when the website is launched, multiple ads are shown up one by one. Every ad remains for 5 seconds. You are not aware how many ads will be shown but they will be on screen for 5 seconds. How you will wait till all ads are shown up.
- What are the collection classes and interfaces you have used?
- Difference between Collection and Collections?
- Difficulties faced during API automation.