NatWest Group Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked NatWest Group interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||NatWest Group Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Software Testing Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the NatWest Group interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
NatWest Group Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Senior QA role
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- What is Webdriver?
- What is the base class of Webdriver?
- Oops, concept, inheritance, polymorphism.
- SQL queries. Joins.
- Difference between table and joins.
- Find max salary from the employee table.
- Find min salary from the employee table.
- What is the Difference Between CEIL and FLOOR w.r.t database?
- Selenium Framework of your project.
- Structure/Hierarchy of Webdriver interface
- How to switch to the frame?
- How to know if an element is present inside an iframe.
- Program: How do you reverse a number without using a method in Java?
- Program: Print a triangle using java.
- Scenario: There is a table and in the column has “Siemens”. Print row and column number containing “Siemens”.
- Difference between POST and GET.
- How to automate API using postman.
- Difference between postman and SoapUI.
- Scenario: You have three textboxes, and every text bio has a different id. When the user uses the sendKeys method, it is typing in one text box only. What mistakes are user doing?
- Scenario: There is a website, and when the website is launched, multiple ads are shown up one by one. Every ad remains for 5 seconds. You are unaware how many ads will be shown, but they will be on screen for 5 seconds, and you will wait until all ads are shown up.
- What are the collection classes and interfaces you have used?
- What is the difference between Collection and Collections?
- Difficulties faced during API automation.
About NatWest Group
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in an enterprise, learning, and climate.
As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritizing enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these.
Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever-changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to improve their financial capability and confidence.
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges we all face in the future. That’s why we’ve put it right at the core of our purpose. We want to champion climate solutions with financing and entrepreneurial support, fully embed climate into our culture and decision-making, and be climate positive by 2025.
We’re committed to using our purpose to break down barriers, drive change and ultimately create a great workplace.