EY [Ernst & Young] interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked EY [Ernst & Young] interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the EY [Ernst & Young] interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
EY [Ernst and Young] Interview Questions
Company Name: EY [Ernst and Young]
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 16.07.2021
Questions was asked in EY interview
- How to generate reports if we don’t have permission to use any external package for report and we also can’t use html report generated by TestNG.
- How to verify the dashboard graph from selenium
- How to rerun failed test cases apart from failed test report
- How to add a data in dynamic webtable
- Write a query to fetch the student from data having highest mark in 3 subjects
- Explain your framework
EY Ernst and Young interview questions
- Explain the Defect life cycle.
- Diff b/w Static and Nonstatic Members
- Explain the Diamond problem in Java.
- Explain Polymorphism.
- Explain the framework?
- How do you handle File down popup, File upload popup? and alert and confirmation popup.
- write a code to read data from an excel sheet.