- London, England (UK)
- 10000+ employees
- ₹500+ billion per year
- Deloitte, KPMG, PwC
Ey Automation Testing Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked EY [Ernst & Young] interview questions and answers.
|EY [Ernst And Young] Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the EY [Ernst & Young] interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
EY Automation Testing Interview Questions
Interview Date: 16.09.2022
Updated on: 17.09.2022
For these EY interview questions, We Thank Mallikarjun Vh for coming forward and sharing these Testing interview questions with us. We hope this also motivates others to share their interview experience and questions.
Still, we need your Love ❤️& Support 🤝 to build a better platform for our fellow Testing Community to make such an incredible platform where a QA can get the real-time testing interview questions in a single place.
- Tell me About Yourself.
- Explain Previous Projects & Roles & Responsibilities.
- About Exception Handling in Java.
- Difference between Abstract Class & Interface in Java.
- Diff between Method Overloading & Method Overriding.
- What is an Abstract Class & an Abstract Method?
- What are the factors that we consider while choosing an Automation Tool?
- What are the benefits of Automation Testing over Manual Testing?
- What are the advantages/ Disadvantages of Automation Frameworks?
- What is an Action class & asked to mention a few methods of action class.
- Explain all about Constructors in Java.
- What is the Severity & Priority of a Bug?
- Was asked to give an example of the High Priority & Low Severity of a Bug?
- What is a super() keyword in Java?
- Was asked to write a java code for handling the child window, performing some operations & switching back to the parent window?
- About getWindowHandle() & getWindowHandles() in Selenium?
- Explain the statement: Webdriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
- Diff between throw() & throws()?
- What is Velocity in Agile Testing?
- What is a static keyword in Java?
EY [Ernst and Young] Interview Questions
Company Name: EY [Ernst and Young]
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 16.07.2021
Questions were asked in the EY interview
- How to generate reports if we don’t have permission to use any external package for the report? We also can’t use HTML reports generated by TestNG.
- How to verify the dashboard graph from selenium
- How to rerun failed test cases apart from the failed test report
- How to add data in a dynamic web table
- Write a query to fetch the student from data having the highest mark in 3 subjects.
- Explain your framework
EY Ernst and Young interview questions
- Explain the Defect life cycle.
- Diff b/w Static and Nonstatic Members
- Explain the Diamond problem in Java.
- Explain Polymorphism.
- Explain the framework.
- How do you handle the File download popup and File upload popup? And alert and confirmation popup.
- Program: Write a code to read data from an excel sheet.
At EY, our purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the world’s capital markets and economies. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients, and communities.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning of the work we do every day. We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics, and pursue high-quality audits to build trust in financial markets and businesses. In other words, partnering with entrepreneurs, companies, and countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
Through our four integrated service lines, Assurance, Advisory, Tax, and Transaction Advisory Services, and our deep sector knowledge, we help our clients to capitalize on new opportunities and assess and manage risk to deliver responsible growth. Our high-performing, multidisciplinary teams help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet stakeholder needs.
We believe a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. We work continuously to improve the quality of all of our services, investing in our people and innovation. And we’re proud to work with others – from our clients to wider stakeholders – to use our knowledge, skills, and experience to help fulfill our purpose and create positive change.