MassMutual interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked MassMutual interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||MassMutual Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the MassMutual interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassMutual Interview Questions
Company Name: MassMutual
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: SDET Role
Interview Dated: May 8, 2021
Updated on: 03.07.2021
1st round (May 07, 2021) – Interview – Technical round 1
- Explain the OOPS concept.
- Explain the OOPS concept in your Selenium project.
- Which type of variables can we have in an interface? Can we have non-static variables?
- Can we have methods with the body inside Interface?
- Which version of java are you using?
- How to create read-only classes?
- Duplicate – the return type of method – Method Overloading – Is it right?
- How can you achieve Multiple Inheritance in Java?
- What is the Diamond problem?
- Can we change the value of static variables?
- Usage of super and this keyword?
- Program: String str=”32400121200″; Output should be: 00003241212 (all zeroes should be in starting)
- What is Exception handling? How to handle it?
- What is Exception propagation?
- Can we have a try block without catch block?
- Will finally block be always executed? Can I abort the program before running this finally?
- Sysout statement after finally block? Will it get execute?
- OAUth 1 vs OAuth2 – Difference
- HTTPS / HTTP – security? – Difference?
- Design pattern in API testing framework
- Any idea about BDD Cucumber?
- Log4J levels – default
- Appenders – Types?
- git merge
- git conflict
- git fetch
- Ever check what is inside this -> .git folder?
- XPath Axes : Go to https://www.moneycontrol.com/ MOST ACTIVE section ->
- Xpath for Change column (with Tata Steel) -> (//a[text()=’Tata Steel’]//parent::td)//following::td
following vs following-sibling?
- How can I check whether Tata steel is there in the 1st column or not?