IBM Manual interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IBM Manual interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||IBM Manual Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IBM Manual interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBM Manual testing interview questions for 1-year experience (Telephonic interview)
- Functional Testing
- Levels of Testing
- Entry and exit criteria
- Bug life cycle
- Priority and severity definitions
- Example of High priority n low severity and vice versa
- RTM and its importance
- Mandatory fields while raising a bug in Bugzilla
- Smoke n sanity testing
IBM Manual Software Testing Questions
- Tell me about your self?
- What is SDLC?
- What is the estimation?
- What is the difference between retesting and regression testing?
- What is smoke testing?
- How can you test Mouse?
- Explain about defect tracking?
- What is the status of defect tracking?
- Adhoc testing?
- Difference between sanity & smoke testing?
- What is compatibility testing?
- What is STLC?
- What is acceptance testing? When do we do it?
- Difference between bug & defect?
- After commit, we can rollback or not?
- What are the commands?
- Do they ask some of the queries?
- What is the automation test life cycle?
- What is usability testing?