HSBC Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HSBC interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||HSBC Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HSBC interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
HSBC Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: HSBC
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 18.03.2020
- Tell about yourself and explain your framework.
- What are FileInputStream and FileOutputStream in selenium?
- Can you write the program for the properties file you created in selenium?
- Program: Write the code for duplicating a string by using a hashmap
- Program: Write a program to count the number of words in a string by using a hashmap
- Program: Write a program for getting sample words which, in this order
- What is XPath? What are XPath functions?
- What are oops concepts?
- What is the difference between data abstraction and encapsulation, which you have implemented in your project?
- What are the components of your framework?
- What is this and super keyword and difference?
- Scenario: You have four classes, and each has multiple methods. How can you access all the methods from different class ex class 5?
- Scenario: I have ten tests @test1,@test2…..@test10…in test3, my appium driver has crashed, but I need to continue with any other tests how it is possible.
- Scenario: I create loginpage.java and homepage.java page objects. I want to access them in apptest.java without creating objects or using the static keyword.
- What are the POM framework and its advantage?
- What s Maven (a bit in-depth)
- How do you check the file size (Ex, if the file size is 2MB)
- There is a lengthy sentence, and the length of the final output should be 3. How will you do it?
- Question on Window Handles (switching b/w windows)
- How to handle dynamic XPath
- What is StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
- What is a constructor?
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve over 38 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America.
With around 3,800 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in Holdings plc are held by around 200,000 shareholders in more than 125 countries and territories. Its origins in India date back more than 160 years to when the Mercantile Bank of India was set up in Mumbai. Find more about its history and the services it offers today.
Find press releases and contact details for media representatives in India. On our corporate website, current and potential investors can find information about HSBC, including financial results, dividend information, stock exchange announcements, and investor presentations.
We offer a world of interesting and varied opportunities to suit every stage of your career. We encourage our people to be their best in an inclusive and inspiring environment. For details on careers in India, go to our corporate website.
We know how important it is that banks play a positive role in the global economy and society. We believe a sustainable bank must be consistently profitable but not solely concerned with making a profit. Our values define who we are as an organization and what makes us distinctive. They are vital to fulfilling our purpose of helping businesses thrive, economies prosper, and people realize their ambitions.
HSBC is the world’s leading international bank. We have developed a long-term strategy that reflects our purpose and enables us to connect our customers to global opportunities. HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. In March 1865, HSBC opened its doors for business in Hong Kong. Today we serve more than 38 million customers in 66 countries and territories.