HSBC Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HSBC interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||HSBC Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HSBC interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
HSBC Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: HSBC
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 18.03.2020
- Tell about yourself and explain your framework
- What is the difference between fileinputstream and fileoutpustream.
- Can u write the program for the properties file how you are created in selenium?
- Please learn these programs too :
- Write the code for duplicating a string by using hashmap
- Write a program to count the number of words in a string by using hashmap
- Write a program for getting sample word which is in this order
- What is XPath? What are XPath functions?
- What are oops concepts?
- What is the difference between data abstraction and encapsulation where you have implemented in your project?
- What are the components of your framework?
- What is this and super keyword and difference?
HSBC Interview Questions
- You have 4 classes each have multiple methods. How can you access all the methods from different class ex class 5?
- I have ten tests @test1,@test2…..@test10…in test3 my appium driver has crashed but I need to continue with other tests how it is possible.
- I create loginpage.java,homepage.java page objects I want to access them in apptest.java without creating objects or using the static keyword?