Harman interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Harman interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Harman interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harman Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: Harman
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- Explain about yourself
- Explain your current project
- Explain Cucumber Framework
- Explain PageObjectModel
- Entrance scenario of Automation testing
- Which framework have you used in your project?
- Diff b/w frames & iframes
- Tell me one scenario in your selenium project where you have used polymorphism
- Have you used the interface in your selenium project?
- What are functional & Nonfunctional testing
- What will do in your Testplan
- What is STLC & SDLC
- Traceability Matrix
Harman Interview Questions
- Roles and responsibilities
- Explain what you have done in SQL testing
- Explain SQL queries
- Explain What you have done in API testing?
- Do you have experience in Unix?
- Explain different types of defect management?
- Explain Bug cycle
- Explain How you handle an exception
- What is XPath?Type of X path.Explain each type
- What is Wait selenium, Different type of waits, Explain each wait
- How you convert the string “HELLO” into String “hello”
Harman Connected Services Interview Questions
Company Name: Harman Connected Services
Date: Oct– 2019
Experience Level: 8 Years
Duration: 30 Mins
- What are collections and collections?
- TestNG how can we execute a single test for multiple data at parallelly?
- Program to print
4 5 6
- Program to remove duplicate numbers from an array. Without using the collection.
- What is a wrapper class
- Questions on Basic selenium, Alert, Select. Bootstrap dropdowns.
- How to find broken links on-page?
- What is sonarqube?
- SQL queries to find second max salary, salary
- Fail fast and fail-safe.
- Git commands.
- Command to run Jenkin’s job from the terminal.
- Command to run a maven job from the terminal.
- Difference between, Classname obj=new Classname(); and String obj= new String(“text”);
- What is the difference between epic and story?.
- The last manager round is general walkthroughs of resume and non-technical.
Check: Selenium Tutorials
Harman 5-9 YR Exp Selenium Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Harman Connected Services
Date: Aug – 2019
Experience Level: 5-9 Years
Duration: 30 Mins each round
The interviewer was really quick in asking questions. Maximum questions asked from the resume and answer you give. Below are some questions
- What is Cucumber?
- How cucumber helped you in testing?
- What is the importance of BDD?
- What is the REST API?
- Have you used Docker?
- Any usage of AWS in testing?
- What is Swagger?
- What are the features of TestNG?
- Explain the usage of all annotations provided by TestNG.
- Which part of the framework did you develop?
- What is your view on manual testing?
- What type of manual testing are you performing currently?
- How do you create a test result for your manual testing?
- How much you interact with BA?
- How many test cases you execute every day?
- How do you test a scenario where all the information is not present?
- Write a java program to reverse a string without using the reverse method.
- Difference between Comparable and Comparator
- What are the testing methodologies?
- How much is manual testing preferred?
- Explain the defect life cycle in Agile.
- Severity and priority
Harman Pune Selenium Automation Interview Questions & Answers
- Write a program for Armstrong’s number?
- Write selenium code for any of the daily activities you do and explain.
- On a webpage, many frames are present. Frame number, frame name, an element in frames are dynamic. If a component is present in the frame, click that and come out. Or else search in other frames. Write a code.
- Some cases are independent, and some cases are dependent on other cases. How do you execute them in parallel?
- What are the versions of the browsers you test, and what is your base browser?
- Explain the Testing procedure in your project.
- Why do you use Jenkins in your project?
- Explain the scrum process in your project.