Harman interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Harman interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Harman Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Advanced Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Harman interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Harman Connected Services Interview Questions
Company Name: Harman Connected Services
Date: Oct– 2019
Experience Level: 8 Years
Duration: 30 Mins
- What are collections and collections?
- In TestNG, how can we execute a single test for multiple data parallelly?
- Program to print
4 5 6
- Program to remove duplicate numbers from an array. Without using the collection.
- What is a wrapper class?
- Questions on Basic selenium, Alert, Select. Bootstrap dropdowns.
- How to find broken links on-page?
- What is SonarQube?
- SQL queries to find second max salary, salary
- What is the difference between fail-safe and fail-fast?
- Git commands.
- Command to run Jenkin’s job from the terminal.
- Command to run a maven job from the terminal.
- Difference between, Classname obj=new Classname(); and String obj= new String(“text”);
- What is the difference between epic and story?
- The last manager round is general walkthroughs of resumes and non-technical.
Harman Selenium Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Harman Connected Services
Date: Aug – 2019
Experience Level: 5-9 Years
Duration: 30 Mins each round
The interviewer was quick to ask questions. Maximum questions asked from the resume and answer you give. Below are some questions
- What is Cucumber?
- How cucumber helped you in testing?
- What is the importance of BDD?
- What is the REST API?
- Have you used Docker?
- Any usage of AWS in testing?
- What is Swagger?
- What are the features of TestNG?
- Explain the usage of all annotations provided by TestNG.
- Which part of the framework did you develop?
- What is your view on manual testing?
- What type of manual testing are you performing currently?
- How do you create a test result for your manual testing?
- How much do you interact with BA?
- How many test cases do you execute every day?
- How do you test a scenario where all the information is not present?
- Program: Write a java program to reverse a string without using the reverse method.
- Difference between Comparable and Comparator
- What are the testing methodologies?
- How much is manual testing preferred?
- Explain the defect life cycle in Agile.
- Severity and priority
Harman International Industries, Inc. is an American subsidiary of Samsung Group that designs and engineers connected products for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems; audio and visual products, enterprise automation; and connected services.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions, and connected services. Our talented workforce and innovation strength create value for our stakeholders by enabling rich experiences through the connected car, connected enterprise, and connected lifestyle.
Audiophiles from every generation call on HARMAN to deliver the best in sound in the studio and on the stage, at home, and on the go. HARMAN’s portfolio of legendary audio brands includes AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, and Revel. More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience thanks to HARMAN audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
Seizing the rich opportunities of today’s global markets requires more than legendary sound. HARMAN has reshaped our organization and cost structure to make the Company more agile in a changing world and addressed the rising importance of highly integrated, software-rich products and services. Most importantly, our track record of innovation, which has distinguished HARMAN and its premium audio and infotainment brands for more than 60 years, continues.