GE interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GE interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GE interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
GE Electric Interview Questions [ 23.02.2021 ]
Company Name: General Electric (GE)
Company Location: Bangalore, India
- Ways to find broken links in selenium (except using HTTP URL Connection)
- Why did you choose selenium?
- Test scenarios for Amazon search results page
- Test scenarios for Screen sharing in an app
- How will you test a button which is enabled only for 5 minutes a day?
GE Healthcare Interview Questions
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Company Location: Bangalore, India
- How u handle dynamic drop-down list dynamically with a scenario ( entire program they asked to write)
(Scenario was first there are ten items in d drop-down which are changing dynamically, u need to click based on user input further it will take u to diff window and then u need to handle d alert)
- OOPS concept with programs
- About bug life cycle
- Diff annotations in TestNG
General Electric GE Selenium Interview Questions
- Tell me about urself?
- Where is your company located?
- Tell abt your roles and responsibilities in your current project?
- What is the hybrid framework?
- Which framework are you using?
- Explain your framework in detail?
- Why you choose this framework?
- Which type of test cases do you select to automate? and why?
- Write a selenium code that you wrote in your current project?
- Difference between find the element and find elements?
- Explain abt select class and methods?
- Another way you can select elements other than a select class?
- What r the challenges you faced in your project? How you overcome it?
- What is ajax elements? How can you handle it?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is an abstract class, method of how you handle it
- the difference between throw and throws?
- Explain the try-catch block?
- What is your contribution to your organization or team?
- What is your contribution to the preparation of your framework?
- Give me one invalid scenario in your project? Apart from the usual requirement
- if an option given to change a framework, what is the approach and why?
- What is finally block? How execution goes? is finally block executes irrespective of expectation or not give a scenario where finally block doesn’t execute
- explain about test ng and ant tool?
- How did you use it in your project?
- What is the use of the XML file in TestNG?
- Given a scenario that 5 test cases r there, I need to execute first, and last 3 means 2 one should not be executed? How you make changes in the TestNG XML file?
- What is the null pointer exception? is it checked or not
- explain how will automate the drop-down list? How will you get size? and text present in it?
- Give me another way you can send values other than sendkeys?
- What is the rating you give urself in selenium and java?
- If an option is given manual/automation testing, which one you will select, and why?
- How do you prioritize your work?