Ge Healthcare Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ge Healthcare Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ge Healthcare Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & software testing questions for interview. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GE Healthcare Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
- Tell me about yourself.
- Where is your company located?
- Tell me about your roles and responsibilities in your current project.
- What is the hybrid framework?
- Which framework are you using?
- Explain your framework in detail.
- Why did you choose this framework?
- Which type of test cases do you select to automate? And why?
- Write a selenium code that you wrote in your current project.
- What is the difference between findElement and WebElement findElement?
- Explain select classes and methods.
- Another way you can select elements other than a select class?
- What are the challenges you faced in your project? How did you overcome it?
- What are ajax elements? How can you handle it?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is an abstract class, method of how you handle it
- What is the difference between throw and throws?
- Explain the try-catch block.
- What is your contribution to your organization or team?
- What is your contribution to the preparation of your framework?
- I was hoping you could give me one valid scenario in your project. Apart from the usual requirement,
- If an option is given to change a framework, what is the approach and why?
- What is finally block? How execution goes? Is finally block executed irrespective of expectation or not? Give a scenario where finally block doesn’t execute.
- Explain the TestNG and ANT tools.
- How did you use it in your project?
- What is the use of the XML file in TestNG?
- Scenario: Given a scenario that 5 test cases exist, I need to execute first, and the last three means two should not be executed. How do you make changes in the TestNG XML file?
- What is the null pointer exception? Is it checked or not?
- Explain how it will automate the drop-down list. How will you get the size? And is text present in it?
- Give another way you can send values other than sendkeys.
- What is the rating you give yourself in selenium and java?
- If an option is given manual/automation testing, which one will you select, and why?
- How do you prioritize your work?
About Ge Healthcare Technologies
It is a world leader in power generation with the deep domain expertise to help customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest and most efficient gas turbine, the full balance of plant, upgrade, and service solutions, and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power more affordable, reliable, accessible, and sustainable.