Extreme Networks interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Extreme Networks interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Extreme Networks Testing Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Extreme Networks interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
More Interview Questions
Extreme Networks Interview Questions
Company Name: Extreme Networks
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
- Explain your framework
- Different types of waits you used
- How do you achieve Synchronization?
- How do you do cross-browser testing
- Difference between TestNG and Junit
- How do you execute only the desired test cases in TestNG?
- How do you generate a log file?
- Different Annotations in TestNG
- Difference between waits in selenium
- How do you do parallel execution
- What are TestNG listeners
- How do you develop a Framework from scratch?
- Series of Commands for Git
- How do you configure Jenkins?
- What do you mean by Enumeration in implicit wait?
- Give example for Run time polymorphism?
- Fluent wait?
Extreme Networks Interview Questions
- What are the differences between Abstract Class and Interface?
- Create an Employee class in Java. And questions follows based on class created.
- What is the usage of the Static keyword?
- Tell me about the recent project you have worked on?
- Explain about Primary Key in SQL?
- Difference between Primary Key and Unique in SQL?
- Design ATM for blind people. Use cases and Requirements questions for the same.
- Explain Method Overriding and Overloading in Java.
- When a superclass reference points to Subclass object, which method will be called (Superclass or subclass method) and Vice versa.
- Why is Interface used?
- Write a program to find whether two strings are anagrams or not?
- Write a program to print the nth number in a linked list?
- Write a program to find the repeated number in a series of numbers?
- Any experience with API testing?
- Any experience with Web services testing?
- Questions on using JMeter for doing Performance Testing.
- Questions on Security testing and common security vulnerabilities.
Interviewers mainly concentrated on Topics that are in Resume.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a leader in cloud networking focused on delivering services that connect devices, applications, and people in new ways. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation.
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before.