Coditas Technology Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Coditas Technology interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Coditas Technology Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Coditas Technology interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coditas Technology Interview Questions
Company Name: CoditasTechnology
Company Location: Pune, India
Experienced: 3+ Years Exp
Updated on: 07.07.2021
- Introduced yourself
- What is integration testing
- What are the techniques of integration testing (In-Depth)
- Difference between sanity & regression testing
- What is final in java
- What are the access modifiers
- What is public & protected
- What is RTM in detail
- What is the test plan in detail? All parameters
- Explain your roles in the current project
- Scenario: How do you manage the situation on release if other QA is unavailable?
- What is polymorphism
- Have you any experience with the test management tool?
- How do you maintain your test cases?
- When do you get a build for testing, beginning or end of the sprint?
- How do you manage your sprint?
- How do you get Requirements? Tell me the format and what they contain.
- Do you have mobile Automation knowledge?
- Have you prior CI-CD knowledge?
- Have you any prior DevOps knowledge?
- Why should we hire you?
We are a team of 400+ engineers and designers who have been turning visionary applications into reality since 2014. We strongly believe that a product’s beauty lies not only in its user interface but also in its code, performance, and maintainability. We offer solutions across the entire development life cycle of software.
We engage in all stages of product development, from design to implementation and support. We deliver quality software using multiple models and are flexible to implement other models per the requirements of the solution or the client.
We are a team of engineers and designers who build beautiful applications. We believe the beauty of an application is not only in the user interface but also in the code, performance, and maintainability. We participate in the entire software development life cycle of solutions.
Leave a Reply