Citi Bank Latest Interview Questions
- Difference between QTP and Selenium (advantages and disadvantages).
- How can we achieve parallel execution
- Running multiple tests for the same browser
- Running tests on different browsers
- Difference between Throw and Throws.
- if an exception declared in throws and if an exception is encountered what will happen?
- Difference between try/catch block and throws.
- Explain different waits in Selenium.
- Which wait is better?
- The syntax for the implicit wait.
- What does driver.manage() do?
- Database testing using Selenium. How will you establish a connection using a JDBC driver?
- How do you fire queries while using JDBC?
- Difference between Class and Instance variables.
- Concept of Selenium Grid. Multiple nodes and errors.
Read Also: McKinsey & Company Interview Questions
Citi Bank QA Software Testing Interview Questions:
- How can you integrate Spring and hibernate?
- How does hashmap work?
- What is the difference between get and load?
- How can you implement transactions?
About Citi Bank
Citi began operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions.
Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired Iflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008.
Citi India added two more green-certified buildings to its office premises in 2012, and in 2013 moved its headquarters to The First International Financial Centre (FIFC), a world-class environmentally friendly building. In addition, Citi India, through its network of Citi Service Centres, has been a leading offshoring unit for Citigroup globally, providing employment opportunities in the areas of technology, processing, analytics, and financial processes.