Citi Bank interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Citi Bank interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Citi Bank interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Citi Bank Interview Questions
- What you have done still now as part of your IT experience?
- Do you know OOPs concepts and in a framework where and how you have implemented it?
- Can we declare a private class?
- What is the difference between == and equals?
- How the string is immutable?
- Where strings get stored and where reference gets stored?
- Can you please explain with the reference to the memory location that how the string is immutable?
- If not want to use String class then what can be used?
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- What collections you have used? Have you used HashMap?
- List declaration?
- Where used Set?
- You have an application like Flipkart and you want to buy a pen, so you have added that item two times to cart using add to cart button, but in the cart, only one entry for an item should be displayed with quantity as 2, so how you’ll test this?
- 1 to 100 numbers will be flashed on screen only once and you have to find the missing number.
- I have a table and want to store all table data than which collection should be used and why?
- What HashMap will return?
- How to achieve inheritance without having an interface?
- Method overloading and method overriding? Where used in the framework?
- If I want that my class should not be extended and the instance cannot be created by other classes then how to declare class?
- How to store multiple values in one reference?
- In cucumber, in which class you have gluecode, how many classes for gluecode, and what was the program line limit for the class?
- How to find missing implementation in Cucumber?
- Used static data or dynamic data, what was the approach?
- How to resolve conflicts while pushing code in Git?
Citi Bank Latest Interview Questions
- Difference between QTP and Selenium (advantages and disadvantages).
- How can we achieve parallel execution
- Running multiple tests for the same browser
- Running tests on different browsers
- Difference between Throw and Throws.
- if an exception declared in throws and if an exception is encountered what will happen?
- Difference between try/catch block and throws.
- Explain different waits in Selenium.
- Which wait is better?
- The syntax for the implicit wait.
- What does the driver.manage() do?
- Database testing using Selenium. How will you establish a connection using a JDBC driver?
- How do you fire queries while using JDBC?
- Difference between Class and Instance variables.
- Concept of Selenium Grid. Multiple nodes and errors.
Read Also: McKinsey & Company Interview Questions
Citi Bank QA Software Testing Interview Questions:
- How can you integrate Spring and hibernate?
- How does hashmap work?
- What is the difference between get and load?
- How can you implement transactions?