Citi Bank Overview
- New York, NY (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (C) Company
- Asset Management
- ₹500+ billion
- JP Morgan
Citi Bank Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Citi Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Citi Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Citi Bank interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citi Bank Interview Questions
- What have you done till now as part of your IT experience?
- Do you know OOPs concepts and a framework where and how you have implemented it?
- Can we declare a private class?
- What is the difference between == and equals?
- How is the string immutable?
- Where do strings get stored, and where do references get stored?
- Can you please explain, with reference to the memory location, how the string is immutable?
- What can be used if you do not want to use the String class?
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- What collections have you used? Have you used HashMap?
- How to declare a List?
- Where used Set?
- Scenario: You have an application like Flipkart, and you want to buy a pen; so you have added that item two times to the cart using add to cart button, but in the cart, only one entry for an item should be displayed with quantity as 2, so how you’ll test this?
- Scenario: 1 to 100 numbers will be flashed on the screen only once, and you must find the missing number.
- I have a table and want to store all table data, than which collection should be used and why?
- What will HashMap return?
- How do I implement multiple inheritances without using Interface in Java?
- Method overloading and method overriding? Where used in the framework?
- If I want my class not to be extended and the instance cannot be created by other classes, how to declare class?
- How to store multiple values in one reference?
- In cucumber, in which class do you have gluecode, how many classes for gluecode, and what was the program line limit for the class?
- How to find missing implementation in Cucumber?
- Used static data or dynamic data, what was the approach?
- How to resolve conflicts while pushing code in Git?
About Citi Bank
Citi began operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions.
Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired Iflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008.
Citi India added two more green-certified buildings to its office premises in 2012, and in 2013 moved its headquarters to The First International Financial Centre (FIFC), a world-class environmentally friendly building. In addition, Citi India, through its network of Citi Service Centres, has been a leading offshoring unit for Citigroup globally, providing employment opportunities in the areas of technology, processing, analytics, and financial processes.