Cigniti interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cigniti interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cigniti interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cigniti Automation Interview Questions
- Explain exception handling and types of exceptions
- How will you handle checked and unchecked exceptions
- What is the use of try block and throws keyword
- What is the difference b/w throw and throws
- What do throws do?
- When we use a throw keyword and why?
- Examples for compile-time and runtime exceptions and why they called like so?
- What are the resources used in exception handling?
- Can we use another try inside try?
- Can we write to try with only finally without the catch?
- What is the purpose of finally in exception handling?
- What kind of code we should use finally block and why to use it?
- When do we get null pointer exception?
- Can we catch multiple exceptions in the catch block?
- .What is heap area?
- What are the method area and stack area?
- What is stackframe and what happens in that area?
- What is a thread?
- What is hashmap an ArrayList?
- What happens in hashmap if enter duplicates?
- Explain method overloading and overriding concepts
- Where did you use method overriding in your project?
- Tell me about your daily activities in your project?
- Which jars did we use for reading excel files?
- What is pom and how will create the driver in pom?
- Have u worked on any framework development side?
- What is the use of TestNG?
- Write the order of annotations in TestNG?
- Why we use a selenium grid? how will start hub and nodes?
- What is cross-platform testing and cross-browser testing
- Explain different types of waits.
- Superclass of all classes?