Cigniti Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what Cigniti interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cigniti interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Cigniti Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, API Testing Interview Questions & testing interview questions, but we are also recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cigniti interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cigniti Technologies Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 30.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain your recent project.
- Explain exception handling and types of exceptions
- How will you handle checked and unchecked exceptions
- What is the use of try block and throws keyword
- What is the difference between throw and throws
- What do throws do?
- When we use a throw keyword and why?
- Examples of compile-time and runtime exceptions and why they are called so?
- What are the resources used in exception handling?
- Can we use another try inside try?
- Can we write to try with only finally without the catch?
- What is the purpose of finally in exception handling?
- What kind of code should we use finally block, and why use it?
- When do we get a null pointer exception?
- Can we catch multiple exceptions in the catch block?
- .What is heap area?
- What are the method area and stack area?
- What is stackframe, and what happens in that area?
- What is a thread?
- What is hashmap an ArrayList?
- What happens in the hashmap if you enter duplicates?
- Explain method overloading and overriding concepts
- Where did you use method overriding in your project?
- Tell me about your daily activities in your project.
- Which jars did we use for reading excel files?
- What is pom, and how will you create the driver in pom?
- Have you worked on any framework development side?
- What is the use of TestNG?
- Write the order of annotations in TestNG.
- Why do we use a selenium grid? How will start hub and nodes?
- What are cross-platform testing and cross-browser testing?
- Explain different types of waits.
- Superclass of all classes?
The software has become an integral part of our lives. Cigniti’s vision is to help companies improve the quality of software delivered worldwide. More than 40% of the software development efforts are spent on testing. By focusing on a niche like software testing,
we hope to make our mark in the IT industry. We aim to be thought leaders in software testing using a combination of onsite consulting, offshore test execution, and the application of tools and frameworks that will reduce the number of post-release defects and do it faster. Cigniti’s organizational values define acceptable standards which govern the behavior of individuals. The acronym CAPITAL refers to the values of our “people capital.”
Leave a Reply