Cigniti Automation Interview Questions
- Explain exception handling and types of exceptions
- How will you handle checked and unchecked exceptions
- What is the use of try block and throws keyword
- What is difference b/w throw and throws
- What do throws do?
- When we use a throw keyword and why?
- Examples for compile-time and runtime exceptions and why they called like so?
- What are the resources used in exception handling?
- Can we use another try inside try?
- Can we write to try with only finally without the catch?
- What is the purpose of finally in exception handling?
- What kind of code we should use finally block and why to use?
- When do we get null pointer exception?
- Can we catch multiple exceptions in the catch block?
- .What is heap area?
- What is the method area and stack area?
- What are stackframe and what happens in that area?
- What is a thread?
- What is hashmap an ArrayList?
- What happens in hashmap if enter duplicates?
- Explain method overloading and overriding concepts
- Where did you use method overriding in your project?
- Tell me about your daily activities in your project?
- Which jars did we use for reading excel files?
- What is pom and how will create the driver in pom?
- Have u worked on any framework development side?
- What is the use of testng?
- Write the order of annotations in testng?
- Why we use selenium grid? how will start hub and nodes?
- What is cross-platform testing and cross-browser testing
- Explain different types of waits.
- Superclass of all classes?
Check Also: Darwinbox Interview Questions
The software has become an integral part of our lives. Cigniti’s vision is to help companies improve the quality of software being delivered worldwide. More than 40% of the software development efforts are spent on testing. By focusing on a niche like software testing, we hope to make our mark in the IT industry. We aim to be thought leaders in software testing using a combination of onsite consulting, offshore test execution and application of tools and frameworks that will reduce the number of post-release defects and do it faster. Cigniti’s organizational values define acceptable standards which govern the behaviour of individuals. The acronym CAPITAL refers to the values of our “people capital”.