Capgemini Manual Testing Latest Interview Questions:
In This post we are trying to share the latest Capgemini Manual interview questions and also we are sharing the latest selenium tricky interview questions with all updated Selenium interview questions.
Read Also: cognizant selenium interview questions
- Tell me about your self?
- Tell me about testing phases?
- Which model your following?
- Explain your project with V-model?
- Diff b/w Smoke and Sanity testing?
- Diff b/w Regression and Retesting?
- Defect Lifecycle?
- What is positive and negative testing?
- What are a test plan and test strategy?
- Who will do UUAT?
- Web-based and Client based application?
- Priority and severity?
- Example of High severity low priority?
Capgemini Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Have you worked on SQL?
- Tell me about projects worked?
- Your roles and responsibilities in the project?
- What is testing?
- What is the Test Lifecycle?
- What is a defect?
- What is Defect life cycle?
- Which defect tracking tool you were using in your project?
- How many test cases did you have?
- How often were they executed?
- How long to develop a test case?
- Did the Test case need a lot of maintenance? If yes, why?
- Can you test this pen?
- Difference between Smoke and Adhoc Testing. How do you choose test cases for smoke testing?
- How you deploy the build?
- If you are given a new application and asked how you would go about it?
- What is the value you have done for your company?
- What is the most challenging testing situation you faced and how did you overcome it?
- I want to release a product in 5 days and you have only 5 days to test the product. Imagine the product as the chair in this room.
- Write Test Cases for this chair. Can I release the product on the 5th day?
- Find some defects on the chair and classify the defects as Urgent, High, Medium and Low.
- Are you aware of the agile methodology?
- Why are you looking for a change?
Read Also: Capgemini Selenium Interview Questions
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Read Also: IBM manual testing interview questions
Searching: Capgemini Manual Fresher Interview Questions, Capgemini Manual Experience Written Questions