- Paris (France)
- 10000+ employees
- Public Company
- Enterprise Software
- ₹500 billion
Capgemini Consulting Manual Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Capgemini Manual interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Capgemini Consulting Testing Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Capgemini Manual interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Capgemini Manual Interview Questions
Company Name: Capgemini
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 04.07.2021
- What is the Test strategy?
- What is a Test Plan?
- What is the difference between Test Strategy and Test Plan?
- What is the difference between agile methodology and other SDLC models?
- Explain Bug Lifecycle.
- Explain SDLC.
- Explain STLC.
- At which stage of SDLC, Bug life cycle will come into the picture?
- How to upload test cases written in an Excel sheet to QC?
- What are the challenges you faced in Testing? (Answer should be realistic, like editing test cases if the customer changes the requirement in the middle of testing)
- Explain your project.
- Command to get the disk space (free space and used space) in UNIX?
- How to get the unique records (without duplicates) from the table?
- How to get unique records from the set of tables?
- How to calculate the number of unique rows from a table?
Capgemini Consulting Testing Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about the testing phases.
- Which model is your following?
- Explain your project with V-model.
- What is the difference Between Smoke and Sanity testing?
- What is the difference Between Regression and Retesting?
- Explain the Defect Lifecycle.
- What are positive and negative testing?
- What are a test plan and test strategy?
- Who will do UAT?
- What is the difference Between Web-based and Client-based applications?
- Explain the Priority and severity.
- Example of High severity low priority?
Capgemini Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Have you worked on SQL?
- Tell me about projects you worked on.
- What are your roles and responsibilities in the project?
- What is testing?
- What is the Test Lifecycle?
- What is a defect?
- What is a Defect life cycle?
- Which defect-tracking tool were you using in your project?
- How many test cases did you have?
- How often were they executed?
- How long does it take to develop a test case?
- Did the Test case need a lot of maintenance? If yes, why?
- Can you test this pen?
- Difference between Smoke and Adhoc Testing. How do you choose test cases for smoke testing?
- How do you deploy the build?
- If you are given a new application and asked how you would go about it?
- What is the value you have done for your company?
- What is the most challenging testing situation you faced, and how did you overcome it?
- Scenario: I want to release a product in 5 days, and you have only five days to test the product. Imagine the product as the chair in this room.
- Write Test Cases for this chair. Can I release the product on the 5th day?
- Find some defects on the chair and classify the defects as Urgent, High, Medium, and Low.
- Are you aware of the agile methodology?
- Why are you looking for a change?
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. The conviction drives Capgemini that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.