Capgemini Manual interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Capgemini Manual interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Capgemini Manual Testing Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Capgemini Manual interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini Manual Interview Questions
Company Name: Capgemini
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 04.07.2021
- What is the Test strategy?
- What is a Test Plan?
- What is the difference between Test Strategy and Test Plan?
- What is the difference between agile methodology and other SDLC models?
- Explain Bug Lifecycle?
- Explain SDLC?
- Explain STLC?
- In which stage of SDLC, Bug life cycle will come into the picture?
- How to upload test cases which are written in an Excel sheet to QC?
- What are the challenges you faced in Testing (Answer should be realistic like editing test cases if the customer changes the requirement in the middle of testing)?
- Explain your project? Unix:
- Command to get the disk space (free space and used space) in UNIX?SQL:
- How to get the unique records (without duplicate) from the table?
- How to get unique records from the set of tables?
- How to calculate the number of unique rows from a table?
Check Also: Capgemini Bangalore Interview Questions
Capgemini Manual Testing Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about the testing phases?
- Which model your following?
- Explain your project with V-model?
- Diff b/w Smoke and Sanity testing?
- Diff b/w Regression and Retesting?
- Defect Lifecycle?
- What is positive and negative testing?
- What are a test plan and test strategy?
- Who will do UUAT?
- Web-based and Client based applications?
- Priority and severity?
- Example of High severity low priority?
Capgemini Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Have you worked on SQL?
- Tell me about projects worked on?
- Your roles and responsibilities in the project?
- What is testing?
- What is the Test Lifecycle?
- What is a defect?
- What is a Defect life cycle?
- Which defect tracking tool you were using in your project?
- How many test cases did you have?
- How often were they executed?
- How long to develop a test case?
- Did the Test case need a lot of maintenance? If yes, why?
- Can you test this pen?
- Difference between Smoke and Adhoc Testing. How do you choose test cases for smoke testing?
- How you deploy the build?
- If you are given a new application and asked how you would go about it?
- What is the value you have done for your company?
- What is the most challenging testing situation you faced and how did you overcome it?
- I want to release a product in 5 days and you have only 5 days to test the product. Imagine the product as the chair in this room.
- Write Test Cases for this chair. Can I release the product on the 5th day?
- Find some defects on the chair and classify the defects as Urgent, High, Medium, and Low.
- Are you aware of the agile methodology?
- Why are you looking for a change?