Test Case For Chair
Here we are with another new post of Chair Test Case or test scenario you can say. So in this post, we’re going to discuss another object, which is the chair, and also we’re going to learn how to write test cases for chairs.
If you are looking for more test cases or test scenarios, then we can recommend visiting our test cases page where we have mentioned or shared 100 plus test cases. Before writing test cases about chair let us try to understand:
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Chair|
|Post Type:||Test Scenario Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
How to Write Chair Test Case?
So before writing the test case, you have to identify what the requirements are? To find the answer to this question, you have to look for some specific details of the testable. If you ask my opinion, then for me the requirements are:
- That must be a chair.
- That must be durable for a minimum of 10 years.
As a user of that chair, this is my essential requirement for any chair. But if you see the need, it doesn’t talk about how the chair should be looks like and how comfortable it should provide when you sit.
As you can see, there is no more clarity on the requirement you can go to a business analyst to get more clarity on an object. As you see here, I don’t have that luxury, so I proceed with some of my assumptions.
So here I’m assuming that whoever will write the test cases for the chair, he needs to verify the ubiquitous functionality or people’s expectation from a chair. Based on this, I have noted down a few test scenarios for the chair.
Functional test cases for chair
- Check the functional vision of a chair, which enables a single person to sit on it comfortably.
- The ticket was made for no more than one person to sit on it.
- Check that a person can lean back and place full weight on the upright portion of the chair, take all pressure off the abdominal muscles, and relax.
STRESS Test Cases for Chair
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Calendar App Test Cases||☑️ Calendar Date Field Test Cases|
|☑️ Car Test Cases||☑️ Cell Phone Test Cases|
|☑️ Checkbox Test Cases||☑️ Checkout Page Test Cases|
|☑️ Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases||☑️ Courier Tracking System Test Cases|
|Check More: The Test Scenario Template|
Place [X] amount of pressure on the chairs over [Y] amount of time under the most harmful environmental conditions associated with raw materials that create its form (wood, cushions, etc.) as well as materials that hold it together (nails, glue, dovetail, etc.). Pay particular attention to stress points on the chairs. Please verify that the chair continues to perform its function. Do this on the
- The seat of the chairs
- Each leg of the chair (if it has legs)
- The back of the chairs and any other stress point that could weaken over time.
Test scenario for chair
- Check the dimension of the chair is as per the specification document.
- Check the weight of the chair is yes for the specification document.
- Check the height of the chase is for the specification document.
- Check whether is the chair had the compatible with taking rest.
- Check all the legs of the chair have any wheels or not.
- Check is there any adjustment functionality is available on the chair or not for adjusting the height
- Check the date is stable enough to take any human load.
- Check what type of material is used in the chair, is that plastic or wood.
- Check how many legs are there in that chair.
- Check the chair legs are level to the floor or not.
- Check is the data have back support on it or not.
- Check the chair have a support hands
- Check what the color of the chair is, is that a painted color or it is the color of the material.
- Check the condition of that chair, after washing with water.
I hope you recovered pretty much right the number of test cases for the chair. Let me tell you one thing that writing test cases is not a very very much tricky task. It is all about how you can think about that application or how better you can understand the appeal.
If you have a better understanding of this application, then you can think about numerous ways to test that application or that object. In this way, you can try to cover all the possible scenarios or test cases for that object or for that application.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases on fan||☑️ Test cases for ac|
|☑️ Test cases for bottle||☑️ Test cases for pen|
|☑️ Test cases for lift||☑️ Test cases for watch|
|☑️ Test cases for atm||☑️ Test cases for table|
** Let We Inform you that if you want to improve your knowledge then you can take the above as a task and work on this. You may found that some of the tasks we have completed you can refer that. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
Final Words Chair Test Case
If you find any missed test cases or test scenarios for the chair, you can update us by commenting on the comments section. We tried to update this post after getting your comments. At the same time, if you want to search something related to testing like on manual testing or automation testing.
Then you can drop an email us at email@example.com. After receiving your email, we will go through your article, and we will also try to update that article on our blog.