- Columbus, Ohio
- 10,001+ employees
- Research Services
Battelle Interview Questions: Practice is essential to preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Battelle interview questions and answers.
|Battelle Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Battelle interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Battelle OH Interview Questions
Company Location: Ohio (OH)
Updated Date: 20.11.2021
- What is a String Pool?
- What is the difference between String Builder and String Buffer?
- What are the different memory types in JVM?
- What is the difference between ArrayList and Vector?
- What are the types of exceptions in Java?
- What is the clone, and where did you use it?
- What kind of service level testing have you performed
- Explain your Rest automation framework
- What kind of error codes have you encountered in Rest Framework?
- What is 201 code meant for?
- What are the different error codes
- Explain how to capture JSON Responses
- What are the Jars you are using for your REST Framework
- Explain the Selenium web driver architecture.
- What is a web driver?
- They asked to explain briefly about your selenium automation framework
- How to handle alert in selenium
- What are the different types of Waits in selenium?
- Write the code for the explicit wait.
- What is the return type of until() in wait.until() in Explicit wait
- How to handle multiple windows in selenium
- What are the types of Locators in selenium
- Explain different types of XPath locators.
- Did you use Robot class in selenium – explain
- Explain your selenium automation framework
- What are the different states of the Bug Lifecycle?
- How did you do multi-browser testing?
- How do you take screenshots in Selenium?
- Questions around Agile and SAfe model – sprints and deliverables
- Estimation of stories
- Scenario: Write a Selenium code on the given the scenario
Login to the web page
Click on Login Button
- How to HandleStaleElement reference exception?
- What are the different TestNG annotations?
- Why do we need TestNG?
- How you can Group your test cases.
- How to execute failed test cases using TestNG in the automation framework.
- How to pass parameters in TestNG.
- Explain the listeners in TestNG.
- The screenshot question again aligned in TestNG.
- Questions on Build Management Tool
Core Java Questions around OOPs concepts
- Explain collections – mean classes and interfaces.
- Where did you use collection on your automation framework
- Explain about static
- Questions around static variable
- The question around autoboxing in Java
- String manipulations in Java
- What are the differences between Method overriding and overloading
- Program: Write a java code – given a String s =”11223356677″; find the first non-repeating one.
Every day, the people of Battelle apply science and technology to solving what matters most. At major technology centers and national laboratories worldwide, Battelle conducts research and development, designs and manufactures products, and delivers critical services for government and commercial customers. Battelle has been headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, since its founding in 1929 and serves the national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental industries. For more information, visit www.battelle.org.
Battelle champions the vision of our founder Gordon Battelle to translate scientific discovery and technology advances into societal benefits. We deliver when others can’t by remaining dedicated to developing and deploying world-changing solutions.
We use scientific and technological principles to create innovations that drive our societies and economies forward. Our teams are global thought leaders in applied science, technology, discovery, and development.