Aurigo Software Overview
- Austin, Texas
- 201-500 employees
- Privately Held
- Computer Software
Aurigo Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Aurigo interview questions and answers.
|Aurigo Software Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aurigo Interview Questions
Company Name: Aurigo
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Sr. SDET
Updated on: 23.08.2021
- Difference between Smoke and Sanity Testing.
- Int I;(What it will print no value is assigned)
- Int I=1*10^10 (10 power 10) (what it will print)
- Print the numbers from 100 —>1, which is divisible by 3
- Int I=123; Print the sum of 123
- How many TCs you run as part of the Regression Test
- How many TCs you run as part of the Smoke Test
- Difference between Web Elements vs. Web Element
- If the Username, Password, and Submit have the same Id, how can access these web elements?
- What is Selenium Grid?
- Which API testing tool have you used (Postman and Rest Assured)
- Have you ever used Microsoft Test Manager?
- On the web page, if the check box is disabled, how to enable it using selenium?
- Some web elements are enabled in a web page as Admin, and through User, web elements are disabled. How do you test it using selenium?
- Have you worked on mobile automation?
- Explain the List and Set.
- Difference between HashSet and hashtable.
- Write the program to count individual variables from a string and return the count of individual characters.
- Explain exception handling
- What is the Oops concept?
- How to Find dynamically generating object
- What is Collections?
- Different types of testing using automation
- Explain your Project
- Tell me about career evolution.
- What is an immutable class?
- What is a lambda expression?
About Aurigo Software
Aurigo builds software that helps build the world. Aurigo provides modern, cloud-based solutions for capital infrastructure and private owners to help them plan with confidence, build with quality, and maintain their assets efficiently.
With more than $300b of capital programs under management, Aurigo’s solutions are trusted by over 300 customers in transportation, water and utilities, healthcare, higher education, and government on over 40,000 projects across North America. Founded in 2003, Aurigo is a privately held U.S. corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in Canada and India.
Our award-winning Aurigo Masterworks Cloud platform offers owners full lifecycle capital program management capabilities from planning, through construction, to business operations. Aurigo helps capital program executives make better decisions based on proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.
We are proud to have been named a Great Place To Work and recognized by industry-leading groups, including Government Technology’s GovTech100, BuiltWorlds’ Infrastructure Tech 50, and Inc. Magazine, as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation.
Aurigo is an American technology company founded in 2003 to help public sector agencies and facility owners plan, deliver and maintain their capital projects and assets safely and efficiently. After helping customers across North America use our software to solve their planning and portfolio management needs for nearly ten years.
We expanded our product suite to manage the entire construction lifecycle, including critical processes related to safety, quality, maintenance, and business operations.
Our award-winning Aurigo Masterworks Cloud software is now the industry-leading solution for funding and maintaining significant capital, infrastructure, and facilities investments for public and private agencies. We are a privately held U.S. corporation proudly headquartered in Austin, Texas, with software development and support centers in Canada and India.
Aurigo is the top choice for over 300 customers across North America. Our deep industry expertise comes from working closely with cities, counties, states, utilities, light rail, transit authorities, airports, and contractors over the past 15 years, helping them successfully plan and deliver over $300B of capital projects.