Aurigo interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Aurigo interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aurigo Interview Questions
Company Name: Aurigo
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Position: Sr. SDET
Updated on: 23.08.2021
- Difference between Smoke and Sanity
- Int I;(What it will print no value is assign)
- Int I=1*10^10 (10 power 10) (what is will print)
- The print number from 100 —>1 which is divisible by 3
- Int I=123; Print the sum of 123
- How many TCs you run as part of the Regression Test
- How many TCs you run as part of the Smoke Test
- Difference between Web Elements vs Web Element
- If Username, Password, and Submit have the same Id, then how to access these web element
- What is Selenium Grid
- Which API testing tool you have used(Postman and Rest Assured)
- Have you ever used Microsoft Test Manager?
- On the web page, if the check box is disabled, enable it using selenium
- In a web page as Admin, some web elements are enabled and through User web elements are disabled, how do you test it using selenium
- Have you worked on mobile automation?