Wells Fargo Charlotte, NC interview Questions
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- How to cover character keyboard operation from the context menu utilizing user-defined keyword?
- Consider this snippet
Web driver driver=new chrome driver();
what does the above code snippet mean?
- Where can “Dynamic Polymorphism” in Selenium WebDriver be observed?
- What is the difference between “/” and “//” in XPath?
- In selenium, if you want to access the element that has the text “This element has an ID that changes every time the page is loaded” in it, then which of the following will you use?
- On page Object Model Framework (POM), how do you initialize the elements of a page to be used in the runner class?
(name of the PageObjects class is “”SignupPage.java”” and the dirver object name is “”driver””).
- What kind of tools would you use for the automation of regression tests?
- What All of the classes in the Java Collection Framework have?
- What is the difference between a checked and unchecked exception?
- Why is it important to override hashCode() when you override equals()?
- What is static in java?
- What is this word in java?
- What is finally and where do we use it?
- What is the method of overloading?
- What is the importance of the testng framework?
- What are different testng annotations?
- How can you configure tests in testng?
- What is a maven?
- What are profiles in maven?
- What is cucumber?
- What does the test plan include?
- What are the challenges you have faced during testing?
- How you will be an asset to the team?
- In a web page, there are several Pop-up, but we don’t when the pop-up will appear, in this case how we will handle the Pop-up using Selenium WebDriver (Java)
Wells Fargo Automation Interview Questions
- Explain abt yourself
- Java and Selenium and WebServices rating
- Java told 3/5 selenium 3.5/5 and API 2.5/5
- Swapping of the string without using the third variable
- Get the values from the dropdown and print them in Ascending order
- Told using TreeSet and used find elements command
- What is an abstract modifier?
- Difference between abstract and interface
- Can we create the object for the abstract classes?
- Can we create the object for an interface?
- Does takes screenshot is interface or class
- Explain the folder structure of the framework.
- What are the classes available in a list interface?
- Where did you use hashmap in your project and also oops concepts where I have used
- Firefoxdriver driver = new firefoxdriver() can we write like this if yes explain
- Explain abt inheritance concept
- Difference between rest and soapUI
- Method in rest
- How to integrate postmen to project
- Why wells Fargo
- Why r you looking for a change
- How soon you can join
- Suppose if we give manual testing for six months or one yr what will you do?
- Given the test cases having priority of -1,0,1,2 tell me the sequence of execution
- Difference between absolute XPath and relative XPath
- Explain the project
- What is an agile methodology?
- What is the scrum and who is your scrum master
- Difference between overloading and overriding
- What is polymorphism
- About inheritance
- How and when to use interface
- Can we instantiate an interface?
- Difference between rest and soapUI
- Questions on inheritance refer to overloading and overriding also.
Source: FB Group
Selenium Experience Interview Questions
- Selenium uses lots of third parties jars for scripting. Then why do we still go for selenium?
- Where do you perform the singleton design pattern? If you don’t use it, then do you have an idea about this?
- Explain abstraction and interface respect of selenium with some example
- Explain all java concepts involved in this line. “WebDriver driver=new chromedriver()”
- How to handle file upload when type attribute does not file for upload web element
- Why we use TestNG in your framework
- Explain the difference between beforemethod,beforetest, and beforeclass
- Where do you use polymorphism in java?
- What is the purpose of testing XML
- Why do we have to use build() and perform() with the action object
- Can we use perform() along in scripting without build()
- Explain method overloading with selenium and some example
- State some exception which you have faced in your framework? (Don’t mention only selenium explain. Explain java exception also)
- How do you initialize web elements in POM? What error or exception will come if not initiated?
- Explain the purpose of listeners? is it the selenium concept of TestNG?
- Explain the bug life cycle?
- If both wait method that is implicit and explicit is mentioned in the script, then which one is work? is it good practice to mention both in good?
- Is the POM approach acceptable for an e-commerce site where pages are more than 100?
- How do you achieve inheritance in your framework?
- What are the methods present in the webdriver interface?
- Explain. “Driver.manage.window.maximize” (talk about option interface here)
- How do you read excel in the script? (very careful while answering. the counter-question will come as per your answer)
- Case Scenario: How to run the same method 100 times in TestNG with the same data?
- What is the reporting tool in your framework? and why?
- Some questions in TestNG XML?
- How to calculate links on a page? (Answer with HTML tag)
- Why is the relative path preferred over the absolute path?
- What are approached to handle dynamic webElement?
- Do you use the property file in your framework? If yes, then which java concept gets utilize here? (Java Collection)
Wells Fargo Interview Questions 12.09.2018
- Explain the main method
- Swap programs
- Largest Number in an Array
- Explain Selenium web driver
- Initiating web driver
- Programs for taking the screenshot
- On a web page, there are several Pop-up, but we don’t when the pop-up will appear, in this case how we will handle the Pop-up using Selenium WebDriver (Java) Started automation test suite execution and few test cases are failed in a test run. How can you execute only failed test cases at once( with one click) what design pattern do we use when we trigger different browsers?
Check Also: Accenture selenium online test questions
Wells Fargo Testing Interview Questions 26.04.2018
- What is the system .out.println? and use of it?
- What is Webdriver, Name methods which do not have the implementation?
- Write code to print the Fibonacci series?
- What is the exception that is resent in selenium?
- Why do we use finally and how it differs from the final keyword?
- Can we use multiple catches? When can we use multiple catches?
- Different between POI and JXL?
- Why is the main method static?
- What is the use of static variables?
- Different better smoke and sanity tests?
- Different between checked and unchecked exceptions?
- Different between /and // in XPath ?
- How do you handle Alert in Selenium?
Wells Fargo Interview Questions For Testing
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your Role and Responsibilities
- How much you rate yourself in java out of 5.
- Which Automation framework you are using in your organization can you tell me the folder structure and flow of your framework?
- Write the code to read the value from the excel sheet.
- What is Hashmap
- Write code to print only the even numbers from an array
- Write a script to count the number of links on a page.
- Why r you looking for a change, notice period, etc.
- What is the difference between list n set
- If we r having 1000 test cases, what type of testing carried for automation testing? Can we write a method that returns two or more values? If then, how?