Veritas Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Veritas Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Veritas Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Veritas Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veritas Technologies Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 04-12-2021
- Introduce yourself
- Explain automation framework you are using in current organization
- If there is no automation framework in place and client gave you feature to automate what will be your approach?
- What are various locators in selenium
- Java – what is abstract class
- Data types in Java
- What is jenkins
- How you generate results in your framework
- What is CI how do you use it in your current organization
- Our project is in equity. Do you have any domain knowledge on equity?
- Do you know unix commands, what is unix command to find abc file from root directory
- What is unix command to find first 10 lines in a log file
- What is unix command to get latest logs in a log file