Odessa Technologies Selenium Interview Questions
1st Round: Group Discussion
- Topic: Testing v/s Development
2nd Round: Program writing
- Ex: Reverse a given statement
Input: “This is a book.”
Output: “book a is This”
3rd Round: Technical ( 1hour or 2 hours)
- Manual Testing — basic testing questions like
- What is testing? What are the different types of testing?
- Steps to Test coffee winding machine
- Steps to test Pen
- SQL— Basic Queries and Normalization Forms along with real-time examples
- C, HTML,CSS, Java
- If there is any problem in the Database, how will you check
- Selenium Testing (if we mention in resume)
- How you test the web page?
- How do you test a particular website like pizza?
- Using selenium, can we test the machines?
- What are the different testing tools?
4th Round: PI Test (Personal Intellectual Test- online)
5th Round: online test
15 aptitude questions & 15 manual testing questions
6th Round: Hr Round
- 5 topmost critical conditions to test the travel website.
Ex: A pond contains some flowers on the first day, next day flowers in the pond gets double. If the pond gets full at 20th day then which was the day pond was half?
Ex: A monkey is on base, and it wants to reach the top of the hill. Monkey takes one step and comes back a half step. So many steps it takes to reach the top of the hill.
7th Round: CEO round
- General questions. About yourself and your interest in Testing
- Technical questions(Testing and SQL)
Odessa Technologies Interview Questions
Explanation About All Projects
- Concepts on Purely Banking Domain
- Big Clients in Banking Domain
- Real-Time Banking projects
- Describe the Loan Modules
- Loan modules: how it works
- Rates Category
- Calculation: Interest for Loan
- Define deposition in banking
- Types of deposition