Legato Health Software Testing Interview Questions
Last week I have given an interview for Legato Health Technologies, Bangalore. Following are the questions.
Company Name: Legato Health Technologies
Interview Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 1-2 Years
- Diff between Abstract n Interface
- Multiple windows handle
- About collection topic
- Diff between Hashmap n Hashtable
- About LinkedList
- Project Framework
- Where u have used the OOPS concept in ur project
- Diff between List n Set
- Some string program which I don’t remember ( I guess it was reverse every character of a string)
- If we do not have a selection in a dropdown and the dropdown elements are hidden then how can you access the elements of the dropdown?
Legato Health Technologies Informatica interview questions
Company Name: Legato Health Technologies
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Removal and how many ways
- Do you skip the 5th record if we have an N number of input records?
- Do you remove duplicates using SQL
- Code pages and user creation using Informatica
- Do you list directories in Unix?
- Move, getting latest records using Unix commands
- If workflow
- File generation and how to extract code from a particular version in Informatica
- Analytical functions in SQL
- Correlated subqueries
- Index and its types in SQL
- Explain complex mapping
- Improvement to generate sequence number using an expression, lookup, etc
- Procedure implementation in Informatica
- do we sort the data
Legato Interview Questions For Automation Tester
- How to work with a dynamic web table?
- What is the assertion & types of assertions?
- What to work with file attachment & file download in web driver?
- How to file attachments without Autoit scripts?
- How to work with web list @ radio button in web driver?
- What is the difference between the implicit wait & web driver wait?
- Which repository have you used to store the test scripts?
- What is Check-in & check-out, revert?
- How to work with Radio buttons?
- How to work with the web list?
- What is the use of the Actions class in the webdriver?
- How to work with keyboard and mouse operation in java?
- How to get the text from the UI in runtime?
- Explain the Architecture of Webdriver?
- How to run the test scripts with multiple browsers?
- In the parent and child class, I have disp() method, using child class reference how to call parent disp() method?
- What is the use of this keyword?
- How many types of exceptions available in java?
- Difference between final finally, finalize?
- Difference between Overriding and overload?
- Difference between MAP & set?
Legato Healthcare Interview Questions
- Brief me about urself
- What is the framework s you have worked on please can you brief me
- What is the Hybrid framework?
- Please can you explain to me your framework?
- While explaining my framework we have used interface – questions based on Interface
- Inheritance and explain how are you implementing the same in your project
- What is POM? What is the use of it?
- Tell me about the annotations which you have used in your framework and explain how it will work
- What is Maven? Why are you using it?
- The interviewer gave the scenario like There will be one page, in that there will be 2 text boxes and submit button. If you entered something in those text boxes, then it will appear in the web table, which is beside the submit button. You need to verify that the entered value and the values which are showing on the web table are the same. How will you handle it?
- What is the cucumber framework, and what is the specialty about it?
- Do you know about data provider annotation and write a program for reading the data from an Excel file?
- What is the property file, and please can you write the code for setting up the property file.
Check Also: Informatica Interview Questions
How do you rate urself java out of 5
- What is Abstract class and tell me that abstract class has a constructor or not (Yes it will have )
- Even though through the abstract class, we will not be able to create an object, but still, has a constructor. Why?
- Explain to me about method overloading and overriding with an example and tell me the difference between them
- What is a constructor and tell me about the super calling statement
- What is regression testing?
- Tell me about the defect life cycle
- What is Agile methodology and what is your role in