Legato Health Technologies Overview
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Subsidiary or Business Segment
- IT Services
Legato Health Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual and Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Legato Healthcare interview questions and answers.
|Legato Healthcare Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Legato Healthcare interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legato Health Technologies Interview Questions
Company: Legato Health Technologies
Year of Interview: 2023
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: Around 5 years and Around 2 years in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
First Round (Duration -30–45 Mins)
- Explain complete Framework
- What are the waits used in your project
- Locator for dynamic Web Table
- What is the syntax of Xpath or any other locator to highlight the complete Web Table, whether it is static or dynamic
- The method name to fetch Total rows and columns in a dynamic Web table
- Handling Alert Popups
- What kind of Test cases did you select for Automation?
- What are the uses of the Actions class?
- What is Constructor in Java
- What is Polymorphism, and explain its types
- What is the alternative to Assertions?
- Tell a few Differences between Assert and Verify.
- What are the locators used in your framework
- How to click on a hyperlink
- Have you worked on SQL?
Reason: Couldn’t Make it to the next Round, Mostly because of Lack of Knowledge in SQL
Legato Interview Questions For Automation Tester
- How do you work with a dynamic web table?
- What are the assertions & types of assertions?
- What to work with file attachments & file downloads in web driver?
- How do file attachments without Autoit scripts?
- How do you work with the web list & radio button in the web driver?
- What is the difference between the implicit wait & web driver wait?
- Which repository have you used to store the test scripts?
- What is Check-in & check-out, revert?
- How do you work with Radio buttons?
- How do you work with the web list?
- What is the use of the Actions class in the webdriver?
- How do you work with keyboard and mouse operations in Java?
- How to get the text from the UI in runtime?
- Explain the Architecture of Webdriver.
- How do you run the test scripts with multiple browsers?
- I have the disp() method in the parent and child class. Using child class reference, how to call the parent disp() method?
- What is the use of this keyword?
- How many types of exceptions are available in Java?
- What is the difference between Final, Finally, and Finalize?
- What is the difference between Overriding and overload?
- What is the difference between MAP & set?
Legato Health Technologies is committed to transforming healthcare through operational excellence. We are developing the technology, solutions, and programs that give consumers greater access to care and working with providers to ensure a quality healthcare experience for consumers.
Our home in Bengaluru is in Manyata Embassy Business Park, amidst several large global organizations. Our new state-of-the-art facility is designed to encourage and facilitate collaborations and co-creation to help employees thrive and optimize efficiencies. We are creating an organization that promotes winning.