IBS Software Interview Questions
- How do you create a project with the data of the existing project?
- After creating a new project with old data, what are the changes you are going to do?
- What are the methods available in testng which are not there in JUnit?
- What are the benefits of using method driven framework
- Reverse string “Arshad – shaik.” The output should like “Dahsra – kiahs.”
- How do you handle if you get noclassfoundexception?
- If you want to run only a few test scripts, then what is your scope.
- How do you debug failed tests?
- Explain project.
- Explain the framework.
- What is white box testing?
- How do you integrate Jenkins?
- Which version of selenium you are using, and how do you update it.
- Today your script is running fine, but 2maro it won’t run what you are going to do.
- Can we create a package inside a package?
- What are the challenges you have faced in your current automation project?
IBS Testing Interview Questions & Answers
- Talk about yourself
- Testing duties performed till now
- What is the Test case for the IRCTC site, application form?
- What is Boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning?
- What are the levels of Lifecycle of the defect and defect management?
- What is system testing?
- What is functional testing?
- What is sanity testing?
- Software testing life cycle
- Software development models
- Testing tools
- Configuration management
- What are the domains which you have worked on?
- What do you know about the airline domain?
- Regression testing
- integration testing
- functional testing
- bug life cycle
- black box
- test plan
- asked about my projects
IBS With domain expertise of nearly twenty years in the Travel, Transportation, and Logistics (TTL) industries, IBS understands the needs of all stakeholders. We help customers stay ahead of the competition by facilitating business innovation and enabling transformational changes using next-generation technologies. This is why some of the best airlines, busiest airports, leading cruise lines, top oil & gas companies and renowned travel distributors & hotel groups in the world depend on our software to manage their mission-critical operations.
Read Also: Ariba Interview Questions
In the aviation industry alone, our award-winning end-to-end new-gen IT systems cut across all process areas – airline passenger services, cargo operations, flight and crew operations, airport operations and aircraft maintenance engineering. No other single enterprise in the world offers this range of technology products to the aviation industry, making us a one-stop-shop.
In sectors such as oil & gas logistics, travel & cruise and hospitality too, our solutions have established a reputation for effective/optimal management of mission-critical operations, assuring successful delivery & business continuity.
Our IT services competence includes Business & Technology Consulting, Independent Software Testing, Application Development & Maintenance, and Managed Services in the Aviation, Travel, Hospitality, and Oil & Gas industries.