IBS Software Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IBS Software interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||IBS Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Automation Tester Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IBS Software interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
IBS Software Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 3.5 Years
Updated on: 23.03.2019
- Talk about yourself.
- Explain your project.
- Explain the framework.
- Testing duties performed till now.
- How do you create a project with the data of the existing project?
- After creating a new project with old data, what are the changes you will do?
- What are the methods available in TestNG which are not there in JUnit?
- What are the benefits of using method driven framework?
- Program: Reverse string “Arshad – Shaik.” The output should be like “Dahsra – kiahS.”
- How do you handle if you get a noclassfoundexception?
- What is your scope if you want to run only a few test scripts?
- How do you debug failed tests?
- What is white box testing?
- How do you integrate Jenkins?
- Which version of selenium are you using, and how do you update it?
- Scenario: Today, your script is running fine, but 2maro it won’t run what you are going to do.
- Can we create a package inside a package?
- What are the challenges you have faced in your current automation project?
- Test Cases: What is the Test case for the IRCTC site application form?
- What is Boundary value analysis and equivalence partitioning?
- What are the levels of Lifecycle of the defect and defect management?
- What is system testing?
- What is functional testing?
- What is sanity testing?
- What is a software testing life cycle?
- What are the Software Development Models?
- What is a QA testing tool?
- What is the main purpose of configuration management?
- What are the domains which you have worked on?
- What do you know about the airline domain?
- What is regression testing and an example?
- What is integration testing and an example?
- Which testing is called functional testing?
- What is a bug’s life cycle?
- What is in a test plan?
- How would you describe the project you worked on?
IBS With domain expertise of nearly twenty years in the Travel, Transportation, and Logistics (TTL) industries, IBS understands the needs of all stakeholders. We help customers stay ahead of the competition by facilitating business innovation and enabling transformational changes using next-generation technologies.
This is why some of the best airlines, busiest airports, leading cruise lines, top oil & gas companies, and renowned travel distributors & hotel groups depend on our software to manage their mission-critical operations.
In the aviation industry alone, our award-winning end-to-end new-gen IT systems cut across all process areas – airline passenger services, cargo operations, flight and crew operations, airport operations, and aircraft maintenance engineering. No single enterprise in the world offers this range of technology products to the aviation industry, making us a one-stop shop.
In sectors such as oil & gas logistics, travel & cruise, and hospitality, our solutions have established a reputation for effective/optimal management of mission-critical operations, assuring successful delivery & business continuity.
Our IT services competence includes Business & Technology Consulting, Independent Software Testing, Application Development & Maintenance, and Managed Services in the Aviation, Travel, Hospitality, and Oil & Gas industries.
Leave a Reply