Test Cases For Flight Reservation System Test Cases
In this post, we are going to discuss Flight Reservation System Test Cases, and in the previous post, we have discussed the test case for find-replace.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Flight Reservation System|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Flight Reservation System Test Case
- Check whether the page is possible to login without providing user any details
- Check and try to log in to the page with three characteristics user name.
- Check and log in the page with a valid username
- Check and log in the page with correct username and invalid password
- Check and log in the page with a valid username and valid password
- Check whether the password is encrypted form while entering the same
- Check whether the application is accepting the date in DD/MM/YY format
- Check whether the application is recognizing the time in MM/DD/YY format
- Check the date by entering the same in MM/DD/YY but execute the test by providing the single-digit value for date and month E.g.6/7/13
- Check the website whether there is any functionality for adding new flights
- Check after adding a new plane in the system is the trip have all the details like flight name, code of the flight, from and to destinations, frequency, timings, and capacity of the plane.
- Check you can search the newly added flight by entering the name, from to airport details or by entering the flight code
- Check whether the drop-down list box are listings the name of the boarding places
- Check whether the drop-down list box is listing the name of the destination places to select the location.
- Check the application whether it is showing the availability of the flights with date and timings of the departure
- Check is the search result has the details like and availability of seats
- Check if user click on the flight name is it giving all the details
- Check is the user is getting the real-time results of the flight like availability of seats
- Check when the user click on the book button then is the graphical user interface for the seats are displaying
- Check is the pricing of different types of seats are showing to the user
- Check is the user can select one or more seats.
- Check whether the user can choose to pre-book seat or not, the vendor used to try to choose a booked seat that time it should display and a warning message
- Check after selecting one or multiple seats, when the user clicks the process button that time it redirects the user to the passenger details page where the user needs to feel all the passenger details to complete the booking process.
- Check a user can download that ticket the ticket is visible after complete the booking process
- Check the seat status after a user is or complete the booking process, the status should be changed from available to book
- Check after complete the booking process is the user is getting an email confirmation to the email ID provided in the passenger details page
- Check how many seats a user can book at a time, If he’s tried to book more than the allowed seats then an error message should be display
- Check whether all the different payment options are working properly
- Check while booking seats. The additional information should also be displayed like luggage comma extra legroom, foods, etc . if the user selects any extra option, then the extra charges also need to be added in the actual price of the seat.
- Check a user can cancel a book ticket after cancelling the ticket the money should be refunded to the same account which is used while booking a ticket
- Check if a seat is cancelled then the status of the seat should change from booked to available
- Check is the help option is provided on the website or portal, also verify is the help section contains all the required information
- Check-in the contact up page heaven option to contact Airlines for any assistance.
- Check is there any option for web check-in before the flight
- Check is there any functionality to inform a user if the flight get delay
- Check whether the cursor is moving to the name of the passenger field for entering the passenger name who is going to travel
- Check the application is allowed to selecting the class of travel by clicking the available options like first, second and business class
- Check whether the application is showing the details of the passenger order once it has been placed.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ File Transfer Test Cases||☑️ Find Replace Test Cases|
|☑️ Forget Password Test Cases||☑️ Gmail Test Cases|
Reservation Agent Cancels a Flight Reservation – Negative Test Cases
- Cancel a reservation that does not exist
- Cancel a reservation that was not cancelled before
- Cancel a reservation that has not been paid
- Cancel a reservation where credit card used for payment is not valid any more
- Cancel a reservation where the flight time is in less than 24 hours from cancellation time
- Cancel a reservation for which a boarding pass was already issued
- Cancel a reservation for which a seat has not been assigned to the passenger.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for hotel booking||☑️ Which will be functional test case for online reservation system|
|☑️ Test scenarios for BookMyShow||☑️ Test case template|
|☑️ Test scenarios for table||☑️ Test plan scenarios|
|☑️ Art of testing test cases||☑️ Real time test scenarios|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
A Small Suggestion to our visitors that if you have found any missed test cases on the Flight Reservation System, then you can share that by commenting on the comment section.