Flight Reservation System Test Cases – For Manual Testers: In this post, we are going to discuss Flight Reservation System Test Cases, and in the previous post, we have discussed the test case for find-replace.
Flight Reservation System Test Case
- Verify that there is a portal to add new flights in the system.
- Verify that on filling flight details like flight name, code, from and to destinations, capacity, timings, and frequency, etc., new flights get successfully added to the system.
- Verify that the user can search for flights by name, from-to airports, or flight code for checking their status and timings.
- Verify that search results have flight details, timings, and availability.
- Verify that clicking the search results open complete details for flight.
Check Also: Registration Page Test Cases
- Verify that the user should see real-time flight status of availability of seats.
- Verify that the user is presented with a graphical view of the airline’s sitting arrangement along with seat number and availability status.
- Verify that the pricing of different types of seats is displayed to the users.
- Verify that the user can successfully select single or more than one seat.
- Verify that the user can not select or is not permitted to select seats that are already booked or not allowed for booking.
- Verify that after selecting seats, entering passenger details, and making a payment, the selected seats get booked.
- Verify that on successful booking, the ticket should be visible and downloadable.
- Verify that after successful booking, the seat’s status is updated to booked.
- Verify that the user also receives confirmation mail along with tickets on the emails provided while filling the details.
- Verify the maximum limit of seats that a user can book, selecting more seats than permitted results in error message.
- Verify that all the different types of payment methods work fine.
- Verify that the user is presented with additional options like- luggage, extra legroom, foods/beverages, etc. and selecting the same results in additional cost with the booking amount.
- Verify that user can also cancel the tickets booked by entering the mandatory details and the amount after deducting the cancellation fee gets refunded back
to the user.
- Verify that after cancellation, the seat’s status is updated to available.
- Verify if the Help option is provided.
- Verify if a user can Contact airlines for any assistance.
- Verify if a user can do ‘Web Check-in’ before the flight
- Verify if a user gets a notification in case of a flight delay.
A Small Suggestion to our visitors that if you have found any missed test cases on the Flight Reservation System, then you can share that by commenting on the comment section.