Hexaware interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Hexaware interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Hexaware Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Hexaware interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
More Interview Questions
Hexaware Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Hexaware
Position: Sr. Tester
Company Location: Pune
Experience: 4.9 Yrs
Shared By: Pramod Kumar
No Of Rounds: 4
Updated on: 03.10.2022
Overall it is a good experience.
- Testing Question
- API Status Code
- Put or POST Method
- Webservice vs API
- Monolithic vs Microservice
- Write Test Cases based on some scenario
- Capital Market Related
- Investment Banking
- SQL Queries (Joins, Sub-query, Update, DML, DDL)
- Test Scenario Real-Time
- How will you manage a team?
- Team Related and Some Behavioral
Tips: Keep Basics Clear and Practice as much as you can.
Hexaware Interview Questions [29.06.2019]
- Brief about yourself?
- What is the difference between Quit and close?
- What are the locators?
- How do you handle Ajax calls in selenium?
- What is the difference between a truncate drop and a delete?
- What are the types of joins?
- What is the difference between XPath and CSS selectors?
- Why is relative XPath better than absolute?
- What is the meaning of // in relative XPath?
- What are your roles and responsibility?
- What is an object in java?
Hexaware Interview Questions
- Tell me about your framework.
- Difference between interface and abstract class
- What is a constructor, constructor chaining?
- Multiple inheritances.
- Predefined method overloading.
- Difference between ArrayList and vector, hashmap, and hashtable.
- How to retrieve the key from the hashmap.
- Which is the superclass of all Java classes?
- Compare to an equal to.
- How to get parent window id and child window id.
- Armstrong no,3 nos in a different order.
Hexaware Interview Questions: Updated On 13.01.2019
- Selenium architecture
- If in the system. Set property passing two arguments, then how LL I use that argument inside my script.
- Action class builds. Perform we are using, what is the importance?
- Can I achieve my target without using a build and perform method?
- Can I run my script without installing a chrome browser in my system?
Updated on: Nov 2018
- What is the method to disable cookies
- What does the submit method do?
- Where does variable of it’s stored in Java
- Verifytextpresent method patterns
- Assert & Verify difference
- The scope of Implicit wait
- What r the different modes of Se(Option Firefox, IE, Chrome)
- Where selectbyvisibletext is used
- How to get the text from a page?
- What is the method to store the alert?
- Why relative x path is an advantage then relative x path
- Method for context-click
- Find the Xpath for given HTML code
- How to count the number of elements
- Difference between breakpoint n start point
- How to navigate forward in a browser
- Assert title returns what
- The syntax for selectbyindex
- Select the method which clears all selected entries in selenium web driver
- Where can you create your selenium commands
- Which command is used for typing in a text box?
- The select command which is used to pause execution until the specified element becomes present
- The scope of implicit wait
- The command is used to pause execution until the page is loaded completely.
- Select the view which shows your script in HTML format
- Features available in IDE to debug an automated case.
- In which approach tests can be executed with multiple sets of test data.
- What can be used to flex/flash application using selenium?
- How many parameters does the selenium object take when using default selenium.
- The difference between webdriver closes and quit methods.
Hexaware Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the difference between Object-oriented and object-based language?
- Difference between List and set.
- What is serialization?.
- Difference between serial garbage collector and parallel garbage collector.
- How we can write your immutable class.
- What all are synchronized objects in collections.
- Other than string, what all are immutable classes.
- What are autoboxing and autounboxing?
- What is the class loader, and how .class will be loaded?
- What are the various memory areas in JVM?
- Difference between composition and aggregation.
- Java 1.7 features.
- What is a package for these primitive data types and collections?
- What is a marker interface in java and examples?
- Methods in an object class.
- What are the design patterns used in your project?