HCL Technologies Manual Testing / HCLTech Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HCL Technologies Manual Testing interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||HCL Technologies Manual Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the interview questions in manual testing. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HCL TECH interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
HCL Technologies Manual Testing Questions & Answers
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your project.
- The testing model used in your project.
- Explain it. (in my case waterfall model)
- Defect life cycle
- Difference between validation and verification with an example
- What’s your take if the defect is rejected?
- Write a query to remove the duplicate record from a table.
- Write all the clauses in the query.
- Arrange all the clauses in ascending order.
- Write all the aggregate functions in SQL
- Write all the constraints in SQL
- We have a table for Employees having columns EmpID, EmpName, Salary, and Commission. Write a query to get the total salary of each employee.
- What is software testing?
- What is the difference between the waterfall and V model and their advantages?
- What is ad-hoc testing? Why and when?
- Explain the defect life cycle.
- Scenario: Your team has four members, and you have provided 1 Tool/equipment and asked all 4 to work with the same tool and complete the tasks given to each one of them. How will you manage time, or how will you complete your task?
- Scenario: How will you react if your manager shouts at you in front of every1 for a mistake you do not make?
- How did you do compatibility on your project, and what are all the bugs you found?
- What are the severity and priority?
- What is integration testing? Do you test the interface only between 2 modules or more than that?
- In real-time, what is that, or which thing or equipment would you like to test at your home?
- In the defect life cycle, which are the most important things?
- Between severity, priority, and description, which is more important? They want only one answer and why it is important.
- Why do we use earthing? (General question)
- When do you stop testing the product?
- Can you tell me the steps to reproduce a bug?
- Can you explain your project to me? Roles & responsibilities?
- Why Testing or why Join Testing?
- What will you do before logging a bug?
- How will you know if it is a duplicate? How will you avoid it?
- How much Voltage do we use to run a computer?
- Who is the father of the First Computer? Ans John Van New
- Some questions on the QA process.
About HCL Technologies / HCLTech
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation. We have a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 7.8 billion for 12 months ended 31st March 2018.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.