HCL Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HCL Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||HCL Technologies Manual Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HCL Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HCL Technologies Manual Interview Questions
- What is the difference between Whitebox and Blackbox testing?
- What is Agile Methodology? What is Scrum, Sprint? Have you used it?
- Who will be involved in an Agile testing meeting?
- What is DSR, WSR? (status reports)
- Have you done a monthly Test plan?
- Do you know Web testing?
- Write a program to print to select all columns from the Employees table and Departments table where the Department name is “Testing.”
- How many years you have in Manual Testing, Automation testing?
- Have you done testing for the Redbus application?
- Write out some positive and negative scenarios to test the “Add Friend” feature on Facebook?
- What is the test design you have used to write test cases?
- Imagine you are given a Bank Account Login Page. (userid, password, account no, Submit button). List out two positive scenarios to test it?
HCL Technologies Manual Face to Face Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your project.
- The testing model used in your project.
- Explain it. (in my case waterfall model)
- Defect life cycle
- Difference between validation and verification with an example
- What’s your take if the defect is rejected.
- Write a query to remove the duplicate record from a table.
- Write all the clauses in the query.
- Arrange all the clauses in ascending order.
- Write all the aggregate functions in SQL
- Write all the constraints in SQL
- We have a table Employees having columns EmpID, EmpName, Salary, Commission. Write a query to get the total salary of each employee.
HCL Technologies Manual Testing Questions & Answers
- What is software testing?
- Difference between waterfall and V model and their advantages?
- What is ad-hoc testing? Why and when?
- Explain the defect life cycle?
- Your team has 4 members, and you have provided with 1 Tool/equipment and asked all 4 to work with the same tool and complete the tasks given to each one them. How will you manage time, or how will you complete your task?
- If your manager shouts at you in front of every1 for a mistake which is not made by you, how will you react?
- How did you do compatibility on your project, and what all the bugs you found?
- What are the severity and priority?
- What is integration testing? Do you test the interface only between 2 modules or more than that?
- In real-time, what is that or which thing or equipment you would like to test at your home?
- In the defect life cycle, which are the most important things?
- Between severity, priority, and description, which is more important. They want only 1 answer and why it is important.
- In plug so, int, we have 3 pins? Why it is, and what is the use of the larger pin?
- Why do we use earthing? (General question)
- When do you stop testing the product?
- Can you tell the steps to reproduce a bug?
- Can you explain to me your project? Roles & responsibilities?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why Testing or why joined Testing?
- What will you do before logging a bug?
- How will you know if it is duplicate, how will you avoid?
- How much Voltage do we use to run a computer?
- Who is the father of the First Computer? Ans John Van New
- Some questions on the QA process