Fresh Prints Overview
- New York, NY
- 11-50 employees
- Retail Apparel and Fashion
Fresh Prints Interview Questions: Practice is essential to preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Fresh Prints interview questions and answers.
|Fresh Prints Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Fresh Prints interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Fresh Prints Interview Questions
- Explain the framework
- Page factory model code? What is the difference between the page factory and page object model?
- What is an object repository?
- How to overwrite data in an excel sheet?
- Explain different frameworks.
- What are property files?
- How grouping is done in TestNG xml.
- How to run tests in different browsers.
- How to handle alerts.
- JDBC connections?
- How to report?
- Program: What is the standard method to reverse a string?
- Challenges faced during the last project and Automation using selenium?
- Program: String s=” AABBBCFFDD” Count the presence of each letter.
- Program: WAP for the print triangle.
- Class and interface difference?
- Interface and inheritance difference?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the difference between string and string builder?
- What is a static variable?
- What is the null pointer exception?
- What is the exception you found?
- Bug lifecycle?
- Web driver waits and implicit waits?
- Can we write multiple CATCH in the webdriver code?
- If we close the driver in the try block, will it FINALLY execute or not?
- What are the different types of frameworks?
- Why do we go for the hybrid framework?
- What is the difference between data-driven and modular f/w?
About Fresh Prints
Fresh Prints provides custom apparel and promotional products to Student Groups, Greek Organizations, University Administrations, Intramural Teams, and Individuals with localized sales managers and a growing network of referrals.