Epsilon Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Epsilon interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Epsilon Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions and Selenium Java Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Epsilon interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Epsilon Bangalore Company QA Interview Questions
Year of Interview Attended: 2019
Role: QA Automation Engineer/Test Automation Engineer/SDET
Experience: Around 5 years of Experience in Software Testing and in 5 years, Around 2 years in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
First Round (Duration — 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins)
- What are the Documents used till now for testing purposes in your Current Project, and why
- What are the Documents used till now for Project-related Purposes other than Testing in your Current Project?
- An SQL query was asked to write, where if a 1st condition doesn’t pass, then another 2nd condition should get selected out of 5 rows and 4 columns in a Table.
- Explain all Black box design techniques applied in your Project
- Differences between complexity Vs. severity Vs. priority
- Perform BVA analysis (The interviewer was expecting Derive different positive and negative cases) for 3 different Text fields like Name, Email, and Phone number on a webpage.
- Now, write Selenium Webdriver code to launch the Chrome browser and enter all the different values in the 3 text fields.
- Selenium Code to find no. Of broken links which is implemented in your Framework
- What are the differences between FRD and BRD?
- How estimations are given in your project and estimations impact on sprint box w.r.t complexity
- Explain your Automation framework in detail
- What are n-tier, 3-tier, and 2-tier Software Architectures
- What are Microservices
- Explain Microservices Architecture
- What are APIs
- What is Software Oriented Architecture
- Explain complete activities in your Sprint in detail
- How Agile Scrum is more advantageous than the Waterfall model
- Explain the Test Strategy and Test Plan
- What was your role here in both of them (Test Strategy and Test Plan)
- In your current Project, is Monolith Architecture implemented or Microservices-based Architecture?
- How test cases will be different for both FRD and BRD
- Do you write Test cases for FRD, BRD, or both?
Reason: Lack of SQL Knowledge, Not able to Explain Software Architecture well, and also they had a kind of a Lead Level Expectation.
Epsilon Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: Epsilon
Company Location: Bangalore, India
- About yourself
- Oops concepts
- Previous company domain and role
- What is data testing?
- Are you working on manual+ automation or only automation?
- What tools have you used in your project so far?
- Explain the bug life cycle. What priorities do you give while raising a bug?
- What is a defect triage call?
- If, in a sprint, two user stories have some conflict, what will you do?
- Have you worked on the BDD framework? Why BDD is preferred over other typical frameworks.
- Write a feature file for the login scenario.
- Are you working on creating a framework from scratch, or do you modify the existing framework?
- What is Data-Driven testing?
- What is the return type of the window handle method?
- Write a program to print a prime number from 1 to 100 in the reversed string.
- How to use delay in a project.
- When will you get a null point exception error?
- There are two radio buttons on a web page. Check if the button is already clicked. If not, click on that.
Ans: Using isSelected, we can check the element and click on that.
- Log into a webpage, check for the logged-in user name, and verify if they match. (Condition: No access to Dom)
- There are N frames; check for the availability of the given webelement in the frames. (Condition: Appearance of Webelement varies in frames for each login)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We help brands make decisions they can build on, eliminate inefficiency, and connect interactions to real results.
Consumer expectations are rising. The industry is full of shaky promises, fragmentation, and complexity. Brands are forced to do more with fewer resources. And marketers need to reach their brand goals and prove their performance. The status quo won’t work anymore. Marketing solutions must create more than just outputs: they must create provable outcomes. That’s where we come in.
The success is shared with clients and consumers. We’re committed to doing what’s best for all parties. We always choose what works and what’s right over what’s easy and accepted.
Outcome-based performance: We help clients make marketing decisions that build on each other so they get more out of their data and tech while reaching (and even exceeding) their goals. Putting real people at the center: We give brands a view of each consumer as an individual, bridging their online and offline identities to deliver the marketing experiences they want.
Restore the balance between your brand and your customers. See all that’s possible with your marketing when you start with high-definition customer views rooted in privacy by design.
Products designed to drive your success For 50+ years, we’ve been the leader in outcome-based marketing. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Its award-winning data and technology are rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
The leader in outcome-based marketing, It has more than 50 years of experience providing the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers with award-winning data and technology. We enable marketing built on proof, not promises™, across a suite of modular products spanning CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email. Epsilon is positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe’s worldwide operations.
Global marketing company & leader in making connections between people & brands and finding, acquiring & retaining customers for brands around the world. It PeopleCloud Loyalty True loyalty lasts a lifetime. It isn’t measured in metrics but in the delight you create for your customers. You were presenting Epsilon PeopleCloud Loyalty, built on a 50+ year legacy, helping our clients touch lives with moments that truly matter worldwide.
The marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency. With an end-to-end view of your marketing performance, you’ll tie marketing results to the actions that drove them. It’s the only way to measure and optimize your marketing across channels and deliver one-to-one personalization at scale.