Diligent Corporation interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Diligent interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Diligent Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Automation Tester Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Diligent interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diligent Interview Questions
- Explain your current framework.
- Explain the framework without the TestNG, maven, or testing suite, which will have only libraries, assertions, test base, and PSL.
- While explaining the framework, in between, they will ask a few questions about the framework. Like why this framework? Execution flow?
- How to integrate with TFS?
- What benefits of Selenium?
- What are the advantages and benefits of Oops?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the dictionary?
- How to handle AJAX elements?
- What is synchronization?
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What is the automation lifecycle?
- What is the framework?
- What is Nunit? Explain the capabilities of Nunit.
- Scenario: If there are 25 fields on a page, how to automate it using Selenium?
- What methods have you written in? Please give me an example.
- How do test data look like an XL? (explained to him he was not convinced)
- Scenario: After automation testing is completed, assuming that new requirements have been added. How will you handle this in automation?
Diligent created the modern governance movement. As the leading governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, we serve 1 million users from over 25,000 customers around the globe. Our innovative platform gives leaders a connected view of governance, risk, compliance, and ESG. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights, and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability to lead with purpose.
Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable, and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Learn more at diligent.com.
At Diligent, we believe in a world where transformational leaders can build more successful, equitable, and sustainable organizations.
One million users and more than 700,000 board members and leaders rely on Diligent software to connect insights across governance, risk, compliance, audit, and ESG to drive greater impact and lead with purpose.
As leaders in modern governance, we help companies worldwide meet their environmental, social, and governance (ESG ) commitments. And as a responsible organization, we have our ESG commitments to make the world better for the next generation.
We are agents of positive change. We are changing the way our customers operate. Changing the way organizations are run. And we are empowering leaders to make better decisions for themselves and the world.
We know that meaningful personal growth happens when you’re at the forefront of enabling monumental change. When you take on challenges, you’ve never confronted and seek solutions you once thought unimaginable.
We’re a global team driven by a shared vision of the future of business. We’d love you to join us in making that vision a reality.
Leave a Reply