Cisco Systems Overview
- San Jose, CA (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Private Company
- Computer Hardware
- ₹500+ billion
- Juniper Networks
Cisco Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cisco interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Cisco Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cisco interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cisco QA Interview Questions
Company Name: CISCO
Position: Software Engineer Test IV
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 30.10.2021
I appeared for an interview at Cisco a week back as a testing engineer for the DNAC team. The whole focus of the interview was on automation testing via APIs & also UI automation using selenium & other tools. Very technical rounds need knowledge of Java and Selenium. There were also questions around issue tracking software like JIRA & Rally. Overall it was a good learning experience for me.
- Introduction: My background & what I do in my current role & related questions.
- What tools have you used for automation testing of RESTful APIs? What all things do you verify in API Testing?
- What is the % of test cases at the API and UI levels?
- Sample code to send a post request using RestAssured.
- What authentication mechanism do we use in our project?
- What’s your locator strategy? How do you handle dynamic elements?
- Say you got search results in a web table. How to read it using Selenium?
- Why are we using Hashmap and Arrays?
- How many tests do you automate in a week? Some challenges that you faced while scripting/execution.
- Questions on basic knowledge about CI-CD, Jenkins, and Git.
- Do you understand networking? I said yes, a little. so it followed with
- What are subnets and VLANs?
- Difference between a router & a switch.
Tips: Knowing Java, Selenium & other tools useful for API automation is a must. Knowing Postman scripting & automation, I thought, would have been helpful.
Cisco Webex Interview Questions
Company Name: Cisco
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
- Project Description
- How to open a file and count the no of words and no of character and no of lines
- Program: Write a program of String Reverse
- Group by function in SQL and inner join
- How to ignore a method in a test (means what annotation we used)
- All types of Test cases for saving a file in notepad
- What is AJAX? Brief Description
- How do we do the parallel execution?
- How to handle the drop-down list
- Test cases to test a pen (ALL TYPES)
- What is the difference between Junit & TestNG
- If we add any module in Facebook, then the process of the flow of testing.
- What is prerequisite testing and Step up process Testing or something like that?
- How do you run a Robot class?
- Explain integration testing
- Different types of locators in selenium
- Explain Explicit Wait
- Why do we use POM XML
- What is the difference between abstraction and interface?
- What are OOPs and their types?
- What is the difference between priority and severity, for example?
- Which is important, regression testing or retesting?
Cisco is the worldwide technology leader, making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow’s digital opportunities today. Chuck Robbins is the Chief Executive Officer of the $48.7 billion company.
it commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, and Hyderabad. The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US.
It houses Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services, and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes, and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proofs-of-concept.
How do your best defense against attacks get stronger and smarter by the day? Make sure your security gets stronger and smarter too.
It can help. Finally, a security approach that takes the burden off of teams and detects and remediates threats faster. Move to more effective security with an integrated architectural approach that gives digital menaces less time to make their mark.