Allianz Technology Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the Allianz Technology interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Allianz Technology interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Allianz Technology Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Allianz Technology interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Allianz Technology Interview Questions
Company Name: Allianz Technology
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 05.07.2021
- What are smoke testing, regression testing, and sanity testing?
- What is a collection? What is the difference between a set and a list?
- On your webpage, you have four separate tables. Then how will you traverse those tables and select the buttons available in each table?
- What exceptions did you handle?
- When did you get NoElementfoundException exceptions?
- Webdriver Initialization code?
- Define excel initialization code
- Types of XPath method? Explain the Sibling’s locators
- How will you manage code conflict?
- How do you get the text value from the drop-down?
- How to get all the links from the webpage?
- How do you manage reports in your framework?
- Explain parallel testing
- Difference between beforeTest and beforeMethod of TestNG.
- Difference between interface and abstract class
- What is data binding?
About Allianz Technology Company
With its headquarters in Munich and more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As the IT provider of the Allianz Group, Allianz Technology is tasked to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with Allianz companies to co-create the best customer experience.
Our retail and corporate clients enjoy an extensive product selection in all insurance business lines, designed to protect them against any risks. We are one of the leading insurers, property and casualty and life and health.
Local Allianz companies serve most markets. There are also business areas with a global reach, for example, the insurance of global corporate customers, credit insurance, assistance services, and re-insurance.
As of December 31, 2020, with approximately 2,389 billion euros in assets under management, we are one of the largest asset managers in the world, managing assets with active investment strategies.
Particular strongholds include the United States, Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the Asia-Pacific region. As of December 31, 2020, Allianz managed 1,712 billion euros of third-party assets.