Airtel interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Airtel Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Airtel Interview Questions
Company Name: Airtel
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Interview Dated: May 19, 2021
Updated on: 10.07.2021
1st round (May 15, 2021)
- Interview – Technical round 1
2nd round (May 15, 2021)
- Interview – Technical round 2
3rd round (May 19, 2021) – Sanchit
Interview – Technical round 3
Airtel – Technical Round: May 19, 2021
- LinkedList vs ArrayList
- final, finally, finalize
- final -> method, variable, class
- try, catch, finally
- How to make a class as Singleton? Private constructor- Access modifer
- XPaths -> Airteels -> airtel.in -> //h3[text()=’PREPAID’]
- Locators: ID, name, className, linkText, partialLinkText, tagName, XPath, CSS Selector
- XPath – Absolute(/), Relative(//)
- Program to open Web browser and navigate to site
- Login -> Website -> Blank page -> Debug this issue -> Network Tab
- How to find the Broken links on a web page?
- Agile ceremonies?
- SQL query -> Second max salary for Employee
SELECT * FROM employee; SELECT MAX(salary) FROM employee; SELECT MAX(salary) FROM employee where salary < (SELECT MAX(salary) FROM employee);
- What is Dense-rank in SQL?
Ans: Dense-rank: similar to MAX function