ADP Automation Interview Questions
- Explain your framework?
- Write a query for max salary from employee table?
- Write a query for fetching dept testing count and dept development count from table and order by dept.
- Write a query for 4th highest salary from a table.
- What are the joins?
- What inner joins give and what full outer join gives?
- Int a=22555; write a program to count number digits in a given number. don’t convert to a string.
- Write a program for the prime number?
- In web table every cell has “*” but one cell has Letter “A” Now write XPath for “*” which is beside the letter “A” cell.
Read Also: Selenium Webdriver Architecture
ADP Manual Testing Interview Questions
- How is your project model goes with respect to the waterfall model?
- Difference between Defect severity and Defect Priority?
- What are the Black box and White box testing?
- Prepare Test case/Scenario for covering Calculator?
- Difference between Inner Join and Left outer with an example?
- The query for retrieving managers for all employees.
- Difference between Smoke and Sanity Testing?
- Aggregate Functions in SQL?
- Do you have any idea on QC or ALM?
- How will you log Issues?
- How do you test a web page-Application?
- Test Case design Techniques- Boundary Value Analysis and Equivalnce Class Partitioning.
From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 700,000 clients we serve in 113 countries, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 68 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
What began as an idea in 1949 grew to ignite an entire industry of outsourcing services, and changed the way companies do business. This is our story, which began nearly seven decades ago and continues today, fueled by insight, innovation, and service. In 2017, ADP celebrated 68 years in business, served more than 700,000 clients in 113 countries, and counted 18 years of serving clients with cloud-based software.
Read Also: Darwinbox Interview Questions
Like all great enterprises, ADP began with an idea. One day, 21-year-old Henry Taub visited a company where a key employee had become ill. The payroll wasn’t done, and workers weren’t being paid on time. Where others saw a problem, Henry saw an opportunity. Automatic Payrolls, Inc, a manual payroll processing service, was born from his insight.