- Roseland, NJ (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (ADP)
- ₹500+ billion
ADP Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ADP Interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ADP Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
At ADP, we understand the importance of thorough interview preparation, especially regarding Manual Testing Interview Questions For 7 Years Experience, Interview Questions Of Selenium, and Testing Questions And Answers For Interviews. We have collected interview questions for these areas; nevertheless, we strongly recommend candidates spend enough time familiarizing themselves with possible questions that may arise during the interview. Doing so will boost their confidence and readiness and allow them to assess their skills and abilities more accurately. As such, we encourage all candidates to prepare well for the interview process to ensure the best possible outcome.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADP Hyderabad Interview questions
Company Name: ADP
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 24.03.2021
- What is the oops principle where you used polymorphism in your project?
- Why are we injecting interface references in the spring framework? Why not direct implementation?
- Tell me about HashMap implementation
- Difference between Linked List and Array List
- How to make a map a synchronized map
- What is the difference between Collections.synchronizedMap(m) and concurrent hash map
- Difference between forEach and iterator
- Can we instantiate the interface? If not, then why?
- What is the difference between classNotFoundException and NoClassDefError in which situation will we face this?
- WAP to find the number of vowels present and their count from the given input String
- What is serializable? If my business object does not implement serializable, is there any problem?
- Explain your framework.
- Write a query for max salary from the employee table.
- Write a query for fetching the dept testing count and dept development count from the table and order by dept.
- Write a query for the 4th highest salary from a table.
- What are the joins?
- What inner joins give, and what full outer join gives?
- Int a=22555; write a program to count the number of digits in a given number. Don’t convert to a string.
- Write a program for the prime number.
- In the web table, every cell has “*,” but one cell has the Letter “A” Now write XPath for “*,” which is beside the letter “A” cell.
- How is your project model goes with respect to the waterfall model?
- What is the difference between Defect severity and Defect Priority?
- What are the Black box and White box testing?
- Prepare Test case/Scenario for covering Calculator.
- What difference between Inner Join and the Left outer with an example?
- The query for retrieving managers for all employees.
- What is the difference between Smoke and Sanity Testing?
- Aggregate Functions in SQL?
- Do you have any idea about QC or ALM?
- How will you log Issues?
- How do you test a web page-Application?
- Test Case Design Techniques- Boundary Value Analysis and Equivalence Class Partitioning.
About ADP Company
From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 700,000 clients we serve in 113 countries, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 68 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse, and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax, and benefits administration. We are business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise leader. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
What began as an idea in 1949 grew to ignite an entire industry of outsourcing services and changed the way companies do business. This story began nearly seven decades ago and continues today, fueled by insight, innovation, and service. In 2017, ADP celebrated 68 years in business, served more than 700,000 clients in 113 countries, and counted 18 years of serving clients with cloud-based software.
Like all great enterprises, ADP began with an idea. One day, 21-year-old Henry Taub visited a company where a key employee had become ill. The payroll wasn’t done, and workers weren’t being paid on time. Where others saw a problem, Henry saw an opportunity. Automatic Payrolls, Inc, a manual payroll processing service, was born from his insight.
FAQS On ADP
What Does Adp Stand For?
Adp stands for Automatic Data Processing. Automatic Data Processing, or ADP, is a U.S. company that offers business outsourcing, payroll, and other company services. It was founded as Automatic Accounting and Tabulating Machine Company in 1949.
What is ADP Company?
Adp is a recruitment company that hires people to work in your company; the job entails preparing payrolls, medical forms, paperwork, insurance, etc. They are great at it and have savings for your employers.
What Is ADP Payroll?
A company called ADP provides many payroll management services to employers. It offers payroll, tax and legal compliance, human resources, and benefits services in addition to its payroll services. The payroll service allows companies to offer their employees the option to have their paychecks direct deposited into their own bank accounts. It lets employees view their paycheck stubs online to ensure everything matches up.
What Does Adp Do?
ADP provides payroll, human resources, tax, and benefits services to employers with 50 to 5,000 employees. ADP helps companies manage their most important asset-their people.