Accolite Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- What is the use of the static keyword in Main()?
- Can a class without main() get compilation successful?
- Difference between abstract and interface.
- Example of function overloading in Selenium Webdriver
- Can we private access specifiers inside the interface?
- Is there any way to De-Allocate memory in JAVA?
- What is the use of the finalize method? whether the implementation is already available.
- How do you handle the drop-down list box?
- Write a Program for removing white spaces in a String?
- Write five critical test cases for the above-written Program.
- What is missing in Selenium Webdriver compared to Selenium RC?
- You have a parameterized constructor, whether it will call the default constructor first? or directly it will call a parameterized constructor?
- What is the difference between Webdriver Wait(Explicit Wait) and Implicit wait?
- Write an XPath using the following-sibling?
- How will you analyze the failures after giving a run in the TestNG framework?
- Explain the Selenium Webdriver Architecture?
- Explain The framework you were using?
- What is Object class?
- Jenkins Tool – Scheduled Batch Run – any idea
- What is the current version of Selenium Webdriver? What are the other languages do Selenium Support?
- How are you writing log files in your framework? Using Log4J Jars or any other methods.
- How to handle the SSL certificate?
- What is the latest version of the selenium webdriver?
Accolite is a global IT Services company headquartered in Dallas, the USA with offices in India. Recognized for providing cutting-edge information technology services with a proven track record of being totally client focussed, Accolite promises efficient, affordable and on-time IT services.
Don’t Miss: checked vs unchecked exception
Starting with a humble beginning back in 2007 in Dallas with a single associate and a home office, today the company has grown to more than 750 associates distributed across multiple offices and geographic locations. A privately-held organization, Accolite has been profitable from the first year of operation and serviced 100+ customers over the years.
‘Accolite’ is derived from the Greek Word ‘Akolouthos’ defined as a dedicated person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need. True to its meaning, Accolite has always been devoted to the IT needs of its clients and will continue to do so.