Accolite Digital Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for an Accoliteinterview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Accolite digital interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Accolite Digital Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Accolite Interview Questions.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accolite Digital Bangalore Interview Questions
Experience: 3-4 Years
For these accolite digital interview questions, We Thank Kavya Kannan for coming forward and sharing these Testing interview questions with us. We hope this also motivates others to share their interview experience and questions.
Still, we need your Love ❤️ & Support 🤝 to build a better platform for our fellow Testing Community so that we can make such an incredible platform where a QA can get the real-time testing interview questions in a single place.
I am sharing my first-round technical round experience at Accolite Private for 3-4 years.
- Explain your roles and responsibilities.
- Explain your day at work.
- Then he started asking about the agile process.
- What is your Sprint duration?
- What is build?
- When will you be receiving a build?
- When the sprint starts, what do you do in the first week, and what do you do at the end?
- Write a program to find the occurrence of characters from a String.
Suppose aabbccdefaa is the string. Then the output should be:
a – 4
b – 2
c – 2
- What is static in java?
- What is the mutable and immutable string?
- How do you create a customized exception?
- What is TestNG?
- What is the use of TestNG listeners?
- Explain your current project.
- How do you push code into GitHub?
- What are the commands you use?
Accolite Interview Questions [ Gurgaon, India ]
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: SDET Role
Interview Dated: May 8, 2021
Updated on: 19.06.2021
1st round (Feb 09, 2021) Taken By Surbhi
- Can we call the private method in class A from class B?
Ans: Yes, using Reflection
- Fill data inside TextBox other than sendKeys()
- Difference between INT vs. Integer
Ans: Integer – Class type, int – primitive type.
Both int and Integer are used to store integer type data, but the major difference between both is the type of int is primitive while Integer is of class type.
Integer helps convert Int into an object and an object into Int as per requirement.
- Abstract class vs. Interface
Ans: Follow to know about the difference between Abstract class vs. Interface
- Selenium WebDriver – API
Ans: Selenium WebDriver is an open-source API that allows you to programmatically interact with a browser on an operating system the way a real user would. Although it is primarily used to help the browser testing of web applications, it can also be used for any task where you need browser automation.
- Test Plan
- Static methods – Overload
Ans: Yes, we can have two or more static methods with the same name, but input parameters differ.
- Static methods – OverRide – NO.
Ans: No, we cannot override static methods because method overriding is based on dynamic binding at runtime, and the static methods are bonded using static binding at compile time.
- How can we select multiple values from the dropdown?
Ans: Upload button-> Uploading -> in-progress-> trying to call Upload button -> ElementNotInteractableException
- How to get a Screenshot of Test Failure?
Ans: Yes, TestNG interface – ITestListener onTestFailure()
File file = ((TakesScreenshot) driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.FILE); String screenshotBase64 = ((TakesScreenshot)driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.BASE64);
2nd round (Feb. 12, 2021) – Tanuja
- Adhoc testing, System testing, Compatibility testing
Ans: Compatibility Testing is a type of Software testing to check whether your software can run on different hardware, operating systems, applications, network environments, or Mobile devices. Compatibility Testing is a type of Non-functional testing.”
- Regression vs. Re-Testing
Ans: Regression testing ensures that changes have not affected the unchanged part.
Retesting ensures that the test cases that failed in the last execution are passed after the defects are fixed.
- Experience in Manual testing
- QA process
Ans: To Do -> Develpoment -> PR review -> QA ready -> QA Testing -> UAT/PO -> Done
- Explain your project
Ans: Users can make Flights Booking, Check-in, and manage their TrueBlue profile. Flights, Flights+Hotels, Hotels, Cars, Best-Fare-Finder, Manage trips,
- Roles and Responsibilities
Ans: Script development, Execution, Maintenance
- Automation using Selenium – Captcha?
- Automation using Selenium – Win Auth Pop-up?
- Automation using Selenium – Alerts?
- Challenges during automation
Ans: CAPTCHA, OTP, Test Data dependency, Stable build
Ans: Environment -> Software development and Project management Team can work together
Dev, QA, DevOps, Scrum master -> Agile Team members
SCRUM – Framework (Sprint, User stories, BackLog,
Meetings – Sprint planning, Retrospective, Backlog Grooming/Refinement)
Accolite Coding Questions
- What is the use of the static keyword in Main()?
- Can a class without main() get compilation successful?
- Difference between abstract and interface.
- Example of function overloading in Selenium Webdriver
- Can we private access specifiers inside the interface?
- Is there any way to De-Allocate memory in JAVA?
- What is the use of the finalize method? Whether the implementation is already available.
- How do you handle the drop-down list box?
- Write a Program for removing white spaces in a String.
- Write five critical test cases for the above-written Program.
- What is missing in Selenium Webdriver compared to Selenium RC?
- If you have a parameterized constructor, will it call the default constructor first? Or will it directly call a parameterized constructor?
- What is the difference between Webdriver Wait(Explicit Wait) and Implicit wait?
- Write an XPath using the following sibling?
- How will you analyze the failures after giving a run in the TestNG framework?
- Explain the Selenium Webdriver Architecture.
- Explain The framework you were using.
- What is an Object class?
- Jenkins Tool – Scheduled Batch Run – any idea
- What is the current version of Selenium Webdriver? What other languages does Selenium Support?
- What is the drawback of the POM model?
- If there is a logout button or navigate link, it is common on all the pages. On which page did you locate this web Element?
- What is the velocity in Agile? How do we calculate?
- On webElement is changing dynamically; how will you handle it?
- What kind of testing do you do when we don’t know the requirements properly?
- When do we do UAT testing?
- What are the challenges you faced in your project?
- In your team, if there are 4 testers, and suddenly 3 people took unplanned leave, how will you handle these situations?
- What are maven and pom.xml? What is the use?
- What is continuous integration? How is it helpful in your project?
- What are absolute Xpath and relative Xpath? Which one do you prefer to locate and why?
- How are you writing log files in your framework? Using Log4J Jars or any other methods.
- How to handle the SSL certificate?
- What is the latest version of the selenium webdriver?
We hope you have followed those Accolite Coding Questions, then. These will help you to crack the interview. Also, suppose you have the following accolite aptitude test questions, accolite hiring challenge questions, accolite software interview questions, accolite MCQ questions, and accolite java interview questions. In that case, you can share them with us.
Accolite Interview Experience
We are getting so many Emails and queries from our following visitors to share the accolite interview experience, the accolite interview process or hiring process or recruitment process, and accolite online test papers.
We are trying to get those for you. But in the meantime, if anybody wants to share that information, you can reach us at our email at email@example.com. Or you can comment in the comment section.
About Accolite Digital
Accolite is a global IT Services company headquartered in Dallas, the USA, with offices in India. Recognized for providing cutting-edge information technology services with a proven track record of being client-focused, Accolite promises efficient, affordable, and on-time IT services.
Starting with a humble beginning in 2007 in Dallas with a single associate and a home office, today, the company has grown to more than 750 associates distributed across multiple offices and geographic locations. A privately-held organization, Accolite has been profitable from the first year of operation and serviced 100+ customers over the years.
‘Accolite’ is derived from the Greek Word ‘Akolouthos’, defined as a dedicated person who contributes to fulfilling a need. True to its meaning, Accolite has always been devoted to the IT needs of its clients and will continue to do so.
FAQS about Accolite Digital
Is Accolite digital a good company?
The company is excellent for beginners – you can learn about new technologies here. Plus, the work-life balance is good, and the company provides an excellent infrastructure to employees.
Is Accolite an Indian company?
Accolite is a global IT Services company headquartered in Dallas, the USA, with offices in India.
How do I prepare for an Accolite interview?
You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, and OOPs concepts. You may be asked questions from your resume. You can also expect puzzles in this round.
What is Accolite’s digital-first round?
As per the experience shared by our visitors, the first round will be a mix of both Programming and manual testing and other tools like git.