Accolite interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Accolite interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Accolite interview Questions.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Accolite Interview Questions [ Gurgaon, India ]
Company Name: Accolite
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: SDET Role
Interview Dated: May 8, 2021
Updated on: 19.06.2021
1st round (Feb 09, 2021) Taken By Surbhi
- Can we call the private method in class A from class B?
Ans: Yes, using Reflection
- Fill data inside TextBox other than sendKeys()
- How to get a Screenshot of Test Failure?
Ans: Yes, TestNG interface – ITestListener onTestFailure()
File file = ((TakesScreenshot) driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.FILE); String screenshotBase64 = ((TakesScreenshot)driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.BASE64);
- Difference between INT vs Integer
Ans: Integer – Class type, int – primitive type.
Both int and Integer are used to store integer type data but the major difference between both is the type of int is primitive while Integer is of class type.
Integer helps in converting int into the object and to convert an object into int as per requirement
- Abstract class vs Interface
Ans: Follow to know about the difference between Abstract class vs Interface
- Selenium WebDriver – API
Ans: Selenium WebDriver is an open-source API that allows you to programmatically interact with a browser on an operating system the way a real user would.Although it is primarily used to help browser testing of web applications is can also be used for any task where you need browser automation.
- Test Plan
- Static methods – Overload
Ans: Yes, we can have two or more static methods with the same name, but differences in input parameters.
- Static methods – OverRide – NO
Ans: No, we cannot override static methods because method overriding is based on dynamic binding at runtime and the static methods are bonded using static binding at compile time.
- How can we select multiple values from the dropdown?
Ans: Upload button-> Uploading -> in-progress-> trying to call Upload button -> ElementNotInteractableException
2nd round (Feb. 12, 2021) – Tanuja
- Adhoc testing, System testing, Compatibility testing
Ans: Compatibility Testing is a type of Software testing to check whether your software is capable of running on different hardware, operating systems, applications, network environments, or Mobile devices. Compatibility Testing is a type of Non-functional testing”
- Regression vs Re-Testing
Ans: Regression testing is to ensure that changes have not affected the unchanged part.
Retesting is done to make sure that the test cases which failed in the last execution are passed after the defects are fixed.
- Experience in Manual testing
- QA process
Ans: To Do -> Develpoment -> PR review -> QA ready -> QA Testing -> UAT/PO -> Done
- Explain your project
Ans: Users can do Flights Booking, Check-in, manage their TrueBlue profile. Flights, Flights+Hotels, Hotels, Cars, Best-Fare-Finder, Manage trips,
- Roles and Responsibilities
Ans: Script development, Execution, Maintenance
- Automation using Selenium – Captcha?
- Automation using Selenium – Win Auth Pop-up?
- Automation using Selenium – Alerts?
- Challenges during automation
Ans: CAPTCHA, OTP, Test Data dependency, Stable build
Ans: Environment -> Software development and Project management Team can work together
Dev, QA, DevOps, Scrum master -> Agile Team members
SCRUM – Framework (Sprint, User stories, BackLog,
Meetings – Sprint planning, Retrospective, Backlog Grooming/Refinement)
Accolite Interview Questions
- What is the drawback of the POM model?
- If there is a logout button or navigate link, it is common in all the pages. On which page you locate this web Element?
- What is the velocity in Agile? How do we calculate?
- On webElement is changing dynamically how will you handle it?
- What kind of testing you do when we don’t know the requirements properly?
- When we do UAT testing?
- What are the challenges you faced in Ur project?
- In your team if there are 4 testers, suddenly 3 people took unplanned leave, how will you handle these situations?
- What are maven and pom.xml? what is the use?
- What is continuous integration? How it is useful in Ur project?
- What are absolute Xpath and relative Xpath? Which one do you prefer to locate and why?
Accolite Coding Questions
- What is the use of the static keyword in Main()?
- Can a class without main() get compilation successful?
- Difference between abstract and interface.
- Example of function overloading in Selenium Webdriver
- Can we private access specifiers inside the interface?
- Is there any way to De-Allocate memory in JAVA?
- What is the use of the finalize method? whether the implementation is already available.
- How do you handle the drop-down list box?
- Write a Program for removing white spaces in a String?
- Write five critical test cases for the above-written Program.
- What is missing in Selenium Webdriver compared to Selenium RC?
- You have a parameterized constructor, whether it will call the default constructor first? or directly it will call a parameterized constructor?
- What is the difference between Webdriver Wait(Explicit Wait) and Implicit wait?
- Write an XPath using the following sibling?
- How will you analyze the failures after giving a run in the TestNG framework?
- Explain the Selenium Webdriver Architecture?
- Explain The framework you were using?
- What is Object class?
- Jenkins Tool – Scheduled Batch Run – any idea
- What is the current version of Selenium Webdriver? What are the other languages do Selenium Support?
- How are you writing log files in your framework? Using Log4J Jars or any other methods.
- How to handle the SSL certificate?
- What is the latest version of the selenium webdriver?
We hope you have followed those Accolite Coding Questions then these will help you to crack the interview. Also if you have the following accolite aptitude test questions, accolite hiring challenge questions, accolite software interview questions, accolite mcq questions, and accolite java interview questions then you can share with us.
Accolite Interview Experience
We are getting so many Emails and queries from our following visitors to share the accolite interview experience, accolite interview process or hiring process or recruitment process, accolite online test papers.
We are trying to get those for you. But in the meantime, if anybody wants to share that information then you can reach us at our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can comment in the comment section.