Quest Global interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Quest Global interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Quest Global interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuEST Global Interview Questions
Company Name: QuEST Global
Company Location: Austin, TX
Updated on: 27.06.2021
- What is a web Service? Explain with an example?
- Suppose I have a service that returns scheduled flights available based on input parameters. Can you tell me how would you test this service? All possible test scenarios?
- Write a program to find duplicate numbers from a file. (answered with sorting technique)
- The immediate question, is there any other easy process to find duplicates?
- Difference between ArrayList and set?
- Is the hashmap thread safe?
- Why it is not thread-safe based on the answer above question.
- What is a reflection in java?
- What is polymorphism? Explain with real-time example?
- How polymorphism is achieved in Java?
- Based on the above answer immediate question, what is method overloading and method overriding?
- Let’s say I have 10 lines of test steps, now I have a failure step at line 5, how can you get the failure step logged and test execution should continue with the remaining steps?
- Have you used Ireporter in TestNG and in which scenario?
- Apart from data provider annotation, any other ways to pass the parameters to test?
- Have you worked on UNIX? Based on the answer, what command is used to find a word in a file?
- What are common AutoSys commands used?
- What are the different testing techniques you have used to test a feature?
- What is regression testing?
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is stored procedure?
- Have you anytime invoked stored procedures in test cases?
- Write a query to find 2nd highest salary?
- Any knowledge on gRPC? Cassandra?
QuEST Global Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: QuEST Global
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 07.03.2020
- Explain about Jenkins
- Explain about ur control version tools
- How to handle with dropdown
- How to handle window id
- How to handle with google search text box
- How to handle alert and window pop up
- How u will get the frame id
- How to handle dynamic web table