QuEST Global Overview
- Singapore (Singapore)
- 10000+ employees
- Private Company
- Aerospace & Defence
- ₹10 to ₹50 billion (INR) per year
Quest Global interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Quest Global interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||QuEST Global Engineering Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Mock Interview Questions And Answers, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Quest Global interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
QuEST Global Interview Questions
Company Name: QuEST Global
Company Location: Austin, TX
Updated on: 27.06.2021
- What is a web Service? Explain with an example.
- Scenario: Suppose I have a service that returns scheduled flights available based on input parameters. Can you tell me how you would test this service? All possible test scenarios?
- Program: Write a program to find duplicate numbers from a file. (answered with sorting technique)
- The immediate question is, is there any other easy process to find duplicates?
- What is the difference between ArrayList and set?
- Is the hashmap thread safe?
- Why is it not thread-safe based on the answer above question?
- What is a reflection in java?
- What is polymorphism? Explain with real-time examples.
- How is polymorphism achieved in Java?
- Based on the above answer immediate question, what are method overloading and method overriding?
- Scenario: Let’s say I have ten lines of test steps, and now I have a failure step at line 5. How can you get the failure step logged, and should test execution continues with the remaining steps?
- Have you used Ireporter in TestNG, and in which scenario?
- Apart from data provider annotation, any other ways to pass the parameters to test?
- Have you worked on UNIX? Based on the answer, what command is used to find a word in a file?
- What are common AutoSys commands used?
- What are the different testing techniques you have used to test a feature?
- What is regression testing?
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is the stored procedure?
- Have you anytime invoked stored procedures in test cases?
- Write a query to find 2nd highest salary.
- Any knowledge of gRPC? Cassandra?
- Explain about Jenkins
- Explain your control version tools
- How to handle dropdown
- How to handle window id
- How to handle with google search text box
- How to handle alert and window pop up
- How will you get the frame id
- How to handle dynamic web table
About Quest Global Company
At QuEST Global, it’s all about purposeful passion. Almost two decades ago, one man’s passion for engineering sowed the seeds for today’s QuEST Global. With its origins in a single room in 1997, today, this passion resonates, as 10,000 Questions across thirteen countries make us what we are – a trusted, focused, and global engineering solutions leader.
Our passion encourages us to look beyond the obvious and deliver transformative engineering solutions. We try to understand the emerging needs of our customers and delight them with best-in-class and novel engineering solutions.
Like-minded global talent seamlessly coalesces to form a Local-Global engineering team to effectively deliver these solutions. This single-minded customer focus and the ensuing trust ensure a long-lasting relationship with everyone we associate with.
We are constantly on the lookout for outstanding engineering capability. Only four in 10,000 start-up organizations attain a double-digit annual growth rate in their teenage years. We are one of those few organizations that consistently maintained a revenue CAGR exceeding 30% from our inception until the teens.
From one room one customer office in 1997, we have come a long way with 10,000+ passionate Questions belonging to 13 nationalities, operating out of more than 42 locations making a positive business impact on our global customers. As an organization, we believe in diversification, and over the years, we have serviced Fortune 500 market leaders in various industries. We offer a diverse range of mechatronic engineering solutions spanning product development, production, and operations engineering life cycles.
Being a pure-play engineering services provider, we have always been able to attract like-minded engineers and entrepreneurs, be they customers, employees, or those looking to join hands with us. Our founders, Ajit Prabhu and Aravind Melligeri, were open and spirited enough to think of inorganic growth right from the beginning. As early as 1998, Lexel Engineering integrated with us.
While the integration of Interface – a Spanish company, helped us to establish a center of excellence for Technical Data Services, taking on the engineering arm of GKN Aerospace brought in abundant engineering talent from the UK. With the Cincinnati-based ASE joining hands with us, we were able to offer high-end engineering services to our customers.
Some of our recent integrations include the Houston-based Beeken, which fortified our Oil and Gas capabilities, and NeST Software which enabled our foray into Medical Devices and other emerging industries. And the EDF, a German automotive engineering services organization.