- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Private Company
- Research & Development
Quality Kiosk Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Quality Kiosk interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||QualityKiosk Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Quality Kiosk interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualitykiosk Interview Questions
Company Name: QualityKiosk
Position: Manual Test Engineer
Company Location: Mumbai
Experience: 3 Yrs
Shared By: Suvarchala
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 30.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- What is Regression testing?
- What is the bug life cycle in manual testing?
- What are Priority and Severity?
- What is Defect Density?
- What happens in the Defect triage meeting?
- What does the Testcase template contain?
- If there is a spelling mistake in the logo of the webpage, how do you report it?
- Which tool have you used in API Testing, and how did you perform?
- What are the different HTTP methods?
- What is the Put method?
- How do you retrieve responses in API?
- Have you worked on Agile methodology? How will the day start with scrum calls?
- What are the different SQL queries you know?
- What is XPath?
- Define STLC
- Define Defect
- How Testing was done in your project
- Have you done database Testing ever
- How you execute test cases
- Bug tracking tool you used
- How your framework adapts to your Test case creation?
- Program: Write the program for Prime Numbers.
- What is a constructor, and explain the types of constructors?
- Explain the Locators used in selenium.
- How will you get the label from the variable using Selenium?
Tips: Focus mainly on the content mentioned in your resume and basic testing concepts.
About Quality Kiosk Company
Quality Kiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent quality assurance providers. We are headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India, and help provide Quality Assurance Solutions & Services to Clients of all sizes around the world. Our vast network of 1000+ Quality Assurance Experts spans 20+ countries in the APAC, the Middle, and the Far East.
Our end-to-end digital and enterprise quality assurance solutions are ideal for banking, financial services, insurance, automotive, telecom, and e-commerce verticals to test their processes for customer experience, compliance, and performance. We offer a vast line of quality assurance services, including functional assurance, performance engineering, test automation, and real-time user experience management & monitoring.
Our unique SaaS platform deploys the services across the quality assurance lifecycle on a 24X7 basis and delivers an unparalleled end-user experience for ‘mission-critical’ applications.
Quality Kiosk Technologies was founded in 2000 in Mumbai by graduates of IIT Kanpur. Currently, our company counts more than 50 of the Fortune 100 in India and 18 of the Fortune 500 companies around the globe as Clients.
Quality Kiosk’s customers are the leading companies in their verticals. We primarily have customers across banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, automotive, and e-commerce verticals. We strategically partner with our customers for long-term success. We are proud that we count many of our customers are our long-term partners.
Quality KioskTechnologies is one of the world’s largest independent quality assurance providers. We are headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India, and help provide Quality Assurance Solutions & Services to Clients of all sizes around the world. Our vast network of Quality Assurance Experts expands across 16 countries in the APAC, the Middle, and the Far East.