- San Jose, California
- 5,001-10,000 employees
- Software Development
Nutanix Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Nutanix interview questions and answers.
|Nutanix Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Nutanix Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 13-12-2021
- Explain the project & role & responsibility.
- Explain the framework
- What is the difference between static XPath and dynamic XPath?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding?
- What is an abstract class with real-life examples?
- What is a locator in Selenium and its types?
- How to handle merge conflicts in git
- How to create Jenkins jobs
- What are the challenges and limitations of Selenium WebDriver?
- How to handle popups, both alert-based and Windows-based.
- How to skip a test case in TestNG.
- How many annotations are in TestNG?
- What is the use of @dataprovider and @factory annotation in TestNG?
- Where did you get test data in the framework, and how did you handle it?
- What are the different types of assertions used in Selenium?
- How used inheritance in a framework.
- How to set the path for WebDriver?
- How do you launch the browser using Webdriver?
- What is the difference between Link text & partial Link text?
- What is method overloading? For example?
- What is runtime polymorphism?
- What is inheritance?
- What is an interface?
- What is TestNG?
- Why do we use TestNG?
- Types of Xpath?
- What is compile-time polymorphism?
About Nutanix Company
It is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making clouds invisible, freeing customers to focus on their business outcomes. Organizations around the world use software to leverage a single platform to manage any app at any location for their hybrid multicloud environments.