Next Sphere Technologies Overview
- Clearwater, FL
- 201-500 employees
- Software Development
Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Next Sphere Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the SQL Server Management Studio Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Next Sphere Technologies interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions
Interview Location: Chennai, India
Updated on: 21.11.2021
- Definitions of test case and test scenario?
- Differences in regression and sanity testing?
- Login page for test cases by using decision table(test case design techniques)?
- Explain the defect life cycle.
- How many test cases are coming to the login page? How can you know?
- Defects finding for which tool we are maintaining?
- In the defect life cycle, who can change the status?
- Why are you using RTM?
- How do you do test planning? And who is involved?
- What is the importance of test case design techniques?
- What are the entry criteria and exit criteria for test case design?
- Explain your project.
- How to know whether all test cases are ready or not?
- What are DBMS and RDBMS?
- What are DDL, DML, and TCL commands?
- How to find max(Sal) and min(Sal) in emp?
- How to find the second highest salary Emp?
- What are the differences between drop, delete, and truncate?
- What is a test plan and strategy?
- Why are you using indexes, Views, and triggers?
- You are giving different country names, and the output will be the same. What command are we using?
About Next Sphere Technologies Company
NextSphere is a software services firm that develops, manages, hosts, and maintains applications for companies in various industries. Our industry-certified solutions offer clients market-leading competitive advantages gained through expedited time to market and the cost savings afforded by a global delivery model that leverages our state-of-the-art development facilities in multiple time zones.
It’s not often that a software services provider can cite a 100% client satisfaction record, but NextSphere is an exception. Our fixed-price and fixed-time solutions contribute to our flawless customer-satisfaction record because we typically save our clients 50 to 60% of their anticipated cost and deliver solutions in half the expected time.
Our mission is to create long-term partnerships with our customers by consistently exceeding their expectations with end-to-end software services and solutions that align with their goals, address their needs and, ultimately, enhance their market position and profitability.
We strive for NextSphere to be widely recognized as an industry leader in delivering high-value, enterprise-class software services and solutions that enable our clients to achieve operational excellence.
NextSphere is committed to delivering business technology solutions that enable our customers to improve their competitive position. We achieve this by providing low-risk solutions that meet our customer’s business objectives in reduced time, with reduced cost, and with high quality.