Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Next Sphere Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Next Sphere Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Next Sphere Technologies Interview Questions
Interview Location: Chennai, India
Updated on: 21.11.2021
- Definitions of test case and test scenario?
- Differences in regression and sanity testing?
- Login page for test cases by using decision table(test case design techniques)?
- Explain about defect life cycle?
- How many test cases are coming to the login page? How can you know?
- Defects finding for which tool we are maintained?
- In defect life cycle who can change the status?
- Why you are using RTM?
- How do you do test planning? and who is involved?
- what is the importance of test case design techniques?
- what are the entry criteria and exit criteria for test case design?
- Explain your project?
- How to know whether all test cases are ready or not?
- what are DBMS and RDBMS?
- What are DDL, DML, TCL commands?
- How to find max(Sal) and min(Sal) in emp?
- how to find the second highest salary Emp?
- Differences between drop, delete, truncate?
- what is a test plan and strategy?
- Why you are using indexes, Views, triggers?
- You are giving different country names and the output will be the same. What command we are using?