ITC Infotech interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ITC Infotech interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ITC Infotech Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Rest API Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ITC Infotech interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITC Infotech Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Itc Infotech
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Interview Date: 24.02.2021
ITC Infotech interview question, Which I attended yesterday.
- What is the use of RemoteWebDriver class?
- How request created
A. for each driver.get a sessionId is created using HttpHandshake protocol.
B. HTTP request created to encode command(script)
C. HTTP response created to execute HTTP request in step B
D. the response is decoded and returned.
- A scenario was given, and I have to suggest which wait is applicable.
- Explicit wait with syntax.
- What is a timeout class or interface?
Ans: it’s an inner presence in the webdriver interface
- About XPath
- Ask about page object and page factory and then project discussion.
- Very basic question
- What is a scenario?
- What is a scenario outline?
- Runner class.
- Given a scenario, write their method.
- Throw and throws difference.
- List and set differences.
- Why array list performance is low.
- The reason is when capacity reaches the max.
- Each time a new ArrayList is created, all data from the previous list is copied to the new ArrayList. So its performance degrades.
- A class with the same method and signature only returns a different type.
- About duplicate keys in hashmap
- Null insertion in hashmap:
- Keys allowed for empty hashmap(can’t add more elements as it throws null pointer exception?)
value: allowed without any restriction
- How to make ArrayList thread-safe.
Ans: Using the synchronized list of the collection class.
- Diff between ArrayList and vector
- One string comparison question
About ITC Infotech
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full-service technology solutions provider led by Business and Technology Consulting. ITC Infotech’s Digitaligence@work infuses technology with the domain, data, design, and differentiated delivery to enhance experience and efficiency, enabling our clients to differentiate and disrupt their business.
The company is powered by a growing portfolio of specialized solutions addressing critical business challenges, including Industry 4.0 solutions (PLM, IoT, and Embedded), Customer Value Management, Loyalty, Trade Marketing & Distribution, Supply Chain Optimization, Data Engineering and Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Digital Banking solutions, and Digital Agriculture solutions.
The company provides solutions to enterprises in Supply Chain based industries (CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech) and Services (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Airline, Hospitality) through a combination of traditional and newer business models as a long-term sustainable partner.
ITC Infotech is committed to consistently delivering enduring value on the 5D Framework. These have been designed to be the critical pillars in creating a compelling value proposition for clients and providing the company with a clear competitive advantage.
ITC Infotech focuses on developing deep, differentiated capabilities aligned with its 5D Framework. Its steadfast focus on delivering enduring value to clients has formed the bedrock of the company’s growth strategy. The company has successfully attained differentiation in niche areas and continues to gain a competitive advantage to strengthen its market standing.