- Palo Alto, CA (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (HPQ)
- Computer Hardware & Software
HP Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked HP interview questions and answers.
|HP Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Interview Questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the HP interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HP Bangalore Selenium Interview Questions
Company Name: HP
Date: Jan – 2020
Experience Level: 4 – 8 Years
- How do you implement dynamic waits in your script?
- Which selenium exceptions have you faced frequently?
- Scenario: A web element starts with the tag “a.” When you click on it, the tag changes to “b.” How will you write a locator for this?
- Scenario: There are ten headers on a web page; you need to click on all headers to verify if the page is loaded correctly.
- How will you validate a website which is in multiple languages?
- What is data-driven testing?
- What are alternatives to excel?
- In an application, some features are compatible with the latest browser version, and some are not. How will you automate this?
- Draw Collection hierarchy in Java.
- What things need to be considered for parallel execution?
- What are the best practices you self-learned in automation?
- Agile methodology?
- What is a traceability matrix?
- What Is Traceability Matrix In Testing?
- What are SDLC and its 6 phases?
- How can you find the defect in the earlier stages to help the company?
- Why is the agile methodology used in the project – definition for agile, let us say the product is designed for six months – with agile, can the product be completed in 2 months?
- Absolute path and relative path in selenium
- What is the purpose of a relative path?
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances?
- I told about single and multiple inheritances
- What is finally block?
- What does finally block contain, and where can you use this?
- If I want to get the color value of the cell, which locator do you have to use?
Ans: is given by the interviewer – CSS
- What is a constructor? Requirements of the constructor.
- Why should a constructor name be the same name as a class name?
- Can I create a method with the same name as a class name?
- Scenario: In the program, the first 50 lines are commented out of 100. Wills the program work?
- Limitations of selenium
Ans: selenium is done only on the browsers on browsers. The Imp point is – It cannot be run on an open browser – on an existing browser, it cannot run.
- What are the independent and dependent concepts?
I hope this question helps you to improve your knowledge of selenium interview questions. If you have any interview questions you can share with us so that we can help our fellow testers, you can share that in the comment section.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE is the global edge-to-cloud company built to transform your business. How? By helping you connect, protect, analyze, and act on all your data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, you can turn insights into outcomes at speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.