HP Tech World Bangalore Interview Questions & Placement Papers: This post, we are going to share the latest interview questions and placement papers of HP tech. In our softwaretestingo blog, we are regularly sharing the latest updates about selenium tutorial, Selenium testing interview questions, Manual testing tutorials, and Java programs.
We are also sharing the latest articles on different tutorials like the difference between severity and priority in testing, with high priority and low severity & low priority high severity example in software testing. For more such tutorials with real-time scenario interview questions, tutorials, and test cases, you can visit our blog regularly.
HP Bangalore Selenium Interview Questions
Company Name: HP
Date: Jan – 2020
Experience Level: 4 – 8 Years
- How do you implement dynamic waits in your script?
- Which selenium exceptions you faced frequently?
- There is a web element which starts with the tag “a”. When you click on it, the tag changes to “b”. How you will write locator for this?
- There are 10 headers on a web page and you need to click on all headers and verify if the page is loaded correctly.
How you will a website which is in multiple languages?
- What is data-driven testing?
- What are alternatives of excel?
- In an application, some features are compatible with the latest version of the browser and some are not compatible.
- How you will automate this?
- Draw Collection hierarchy in Java.
- What are things need to be considered for parallel execution?
- What are the best practices you self learnt in automation?
HP interview questions
- Agile methodology?
- What is a traceability matrix?
- The main use of the traceability matrix?
- SDLC life cycle
- How the defect found in the earlier stages help the company
- Why agile methodology is used in the project – defn for agile. Let us say the product is designed for 6 months – with agile, can the product can be completed in 2 months.
Selenium Interview Questions
- Absolute path and relative path in selenium
- What is the purpose of a relative path
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances?
- I told about single and multiple inheritances
- What is finally block?
- What does finally block contain, and where you can use this?
- If I want to get the colour value of the cell, which locator you have to use.
Ans: is given by the interviewer – CSS
- Is selenium an automation tool – how you open selenium.exe
- What is a constructor? Requirements of the constructor –
- Why should a constructor name be the same name as a class name?
- Can I create a method with the same name as a class name?
- In the program first 50 lines are commented out of 100 lines will the program work.
- Limitations of selenium
Ans: selenium is done only on the browsers on browsers. Imp point is – It cannot be run on an open browser – on an existing browser, it cannot run.
- What are the independent and dependent concepts?
HP Software Testing Interview Questions For 2 Year Experience
- What are the POM framework and its advantage?
- What s Maven (a bit in-depth)
- Is it possible to interact with MS Office Package using Java?
- How do U chk the file size (Ex if file size s 2mb)
- There is a lengthy sentence, and the length of the final output should be 3. How will you do it?
- Question on Window Handles (switching b/w windows)
- How to handle dynamic XPath
- What is StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
- What is a constructor?
I hope this question helps you to improve your knowledge of selenium interview questions if you have any interview questions which you can share with us so that we can help our fellow testers, you can share that in the comment section.