Gemini Solutions interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Gemini Solutions interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Gemini Solutions interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gemini solutions Interview Questions
Company Name: Gemini solutions
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: SDET Role
Interview Dated: May 8, 2021
Updated on: 30.06.2021
- Dependency injection
Ans: “Dropdown_AutoSuggestion_3 -> Replace India by abc -> Why is it not failing”
- Generic method to select the value from Dropdown
Ans: Select by visible Text?
- Do you need to pass this driver reference every time?
- Array – “Rajat”, “Anushka”, “Tejas”, “Rajat”, “Tejas”
- How many times Rajat came?
- How to know and Remove duplicate values?
String str=”This is a beautiful place”;
- Split function, What does it return? – String
- How to reverse it? Output must be: “place beautiful a is This”;
- Total TCs – 235, Pass – 230, Fail – 5
How are you running those 5 failed TCs and, how many times?
- Reports for re-run TCs – same/separate
- Download button -> Default file save location is Downloads How can you change it?
- Challenges during Automation