Flexera Software Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Flexera Software interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Flexera Software Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions scenario based also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Flexera Software interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Flexera Software Interview Questions
- Role and Responsibility in the project.
- Pattern program
- Reverse String Program
- Selenium basic questions like Action class, about Webdriver, finding all links in the page, etc.
- How many Test scripts do you write in a day
- Describe your framework
- How to parameterize your JUnit
- How to handle SSL security
- How to handle window pops
- Different between implicit and explicit
- What are the types of assertion, and what is an assertion in JUnit
- How to handle SSL certificate
- Since I am in the insurance – Guidewire domain, most questions were domain specific.
- A few questions are about the Agile process and Test management, like how you give an estimation, etc.
- How will you manage if you get high-priority defects at the end?
- What are the test design techniques followed in your company?
- Explain the high-level documents prepared for your project.
- How do you handle regression and exploratory testing?
- How will you handle a team?
Tips: Prepare well before the interview and stay focused and bold. Be strong in domain knowledge and basic concepts of Testing & Agile.
About Flexera Software
Flexera delivers SaaS-based IT management solutions that enable enterprises to accelerate digital transformation and multiply the value of their technology investments. We help organizations inform their IT with definitive visibility into complex hybrid IT ecosystems, providing unparalleled IT insights that allow them to seize technology opportunities. And we help them transform their IT with tools that deliver actionable intelligence across an ever-increasing range of dimensions to effectively manage, govern and optimize their hybrid IT estate.
More than 50,000 customers subscribe to our technology value optimization solutions, delivered by 1,300+ passionate team members worldwide.