Deutsche Bank Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Deutsche Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Deutsche Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions & testing interview questions, but we are also recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Deutsche Bank interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Deutsche Bank Interview Questions
Company Name: Deutsche Bank
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Interviewed Date: 05.01.2016
For Position: Test Automation Engineer
Updated on: 11.07.2021
I was asked to fill up a form asking a few basic questions about the Candidate.
- First obvious Question: Tell me about yourself.
- There are two tables, A and B. Both have two columns ID & Name. The ID column is auto-incremented. There are four rows in each table. We ran the delete command on table A and the truncate command on table B. Now when we insert a new record, what would be the sequence number coming in the case of A & B?
- Two tables, A & B, have some common data. Write a query to retrieve data that belongs only to B
- There is a table containing student names and their courses. Write a query to get all students enrolled in more than one subject.
Java Related Questions
- What does “public static void main(String Args) means?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- An array of 100 sizes has numbers 1 to 100 in an unsorted way, and one of the numbers is missing(e.g., number 90 is missing, and all other numbers are present). You have to find out that number.
- An array has data like 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1. Write a program to sort these numbers.
Selenium Interview Questions
- How to open Google.com through Selenium WebDriver?
- What’s the significance of HTTP in the driver?get(“https://www.google.com)? what if we don’t write this?
- How to get all the links on a webpage?
- How to know a drop-down there are how many elements present in it?
Test Cases Interview Question
- There is a parking lot that has one entry and one exit. Write test cases for testing this parking lot.
- What if we make two entries and two exits? How does it affect your cases?
- There is a cake. You have to cut it into eight equal pieces with three cuts.
The company looks cool, like a start-up having some fancy slogans written all over.
Deutsch Bank Overview
At Deutsche Bank, we give original thinkers the space and support they need to shine. Merging local knowledge with global vision and in-depth insight with industry-leading digital expertise, if you’re an innovator by nature, we can help you to unleash your potential.
We see things differently at Deutsche Bank and are proud of our fresh perspective. Today, we’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity.
Wherever your interests lie, investment banking, trading, private wealth, asset management, retail banking – or many of the infrastructure functions that support them, you’ll discover resources, training, and opportunities designed to keep you ahead of the curve. Intelligence has no boundaries: we welcome high-achieving, talented individuals from any background.