Deloitte India Manual Testing Interview Questions
This post, we have shared the latest Manual Testing Interview Questions, the interview process for freshers, also we sharing interview questions and answers for freshers and you can also get manual java testing interview questions for experienced.
- Do u aware of any bug tracking tool, if yes, how to upload defect in the same.
- Define Defect Priority and severity, give an example of each combination
- Define the bug life cycle
- What are the different types of test cases?
- Define different test case column and their significance
- You are given a water bottle, design priority and severity defect for it.
- If you work on the Agile model, define and tell more about it.
- What are different types of testing
- Define the Test Model in your Project.
- How you will execute 1000 Regression suite in 8 hrs.
- Have u ever created test case manually,
- What first thing you do?
- What columns you used for designing a test case.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients.
Deloitte India firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities.
Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
DTTL and each DTTL member Deloitte India are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.