D. E. Shaw Research Overview
- New York, NY (US)
- 51 to 200 employees
- Private Company
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
De Shaw Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked De Shaw interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||De Shaw Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the De Shaw interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
De Shaw Interview Questions
Company Name: De Shaw
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Questions asked in De Shaw’s interview for two years of experience.
- What is the difference between encapsulation, abstraction, and interface?
- What is OOPs with real-world example?
- How many waits are there in Selenium?
- What is your automation framework? Explain
- Why are multiple inheritances not supported in Java?
- What is the difference between API and REST API?
- What are HTTP and its methods?
- What is the difference between the put and PATCH methods in REST API?
- How do you validate a response in API testing?
- How exactly will you traverse through the JSON response?
- What are the different types of API methods?
- What is the bug life cycle in Jira?
- How do you use POM in Selenium?
- What is a hybrid framework?
- Some Patterns programs
- Strings Programs In Java
- Can we automate mobile applications using Selenium WebDriver?
- What is regression testing, for example?
- Why do we use override in Java?
- What is the difference between extends and implements?
- How do you handle frames in Selenium?
- Some basic SQL Queries
- Test case For Web Page elements
- What are the types of exceptions which will appear finding elements?
- What are some advantages and limitations of Selenium?
Thanks, Subhajit Ganguly, for contributing to this article. If you want to contribute, mail us your interview experience at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to publish it on SoftwareTestingo Blog and help other job seekers.
About D. E. Shaw Group
Investors trust the D. E. Shaw group worldwide to manage their assets by seeking the optimal balance of risk and reward. While we’re known as a pioneer in quantitative investing, we also have considerable expertise in areas that involve fundamental analysis or portfolio manager discretion. We use quantitative and qualitative tools to uncover independent, hard-to-find sources of a return across global public and private markets.
Founded in 1988 over a small bookstore in downtown New York City, the D. E. Shaw group began with six employees and $28 million in capital and quickly became a pioneer in computational finance. In the early days of exposed pipes and extension cords, tripping on a cable could take out our whole trading system. Today, the firm has more than 1,900 people around the globe and an institutional-grade (and trip-proof) infrastructure, but we still value creativity, entrepreneurship, and the spirit of discovery.
This profile and any links posted through this profile (together with the “Content”) are only provided for your information. They do not convey investment advice or offers concerning securities or other financial products. The D. E. Shaw group does not endorse any information or beliefs discussed in any links posted through this profile and makes no representation of the content’s accuracy or adequacy.
The Content has not been updated for any information that may have changed since publication. No assurances can be given that any aims, assumptions, or expectations expressed or implied in the Content were or will be realized or that the activities described have continued or will continue at all or in the same manner as described.