- Basking Ridge, NJ (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Private Company
- IT Services
- ₹100 billion
- Insight Global
Collabera Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Collabera interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Collabera Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Collabera interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collabera Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself, explaining your work in automation and Salesforce.
- What is Salesforce lightning?
- User roles in Salesforce.Salesforce journey of the customer. What are leads, opportunity
- The collection, an ArrayList- is more detailed.
- Interface and oops concepts
- Explain your automation framework structure.
- What is a repository, and how it works?
- What are the data types used in Selenium?
- What are POM and Selenium Grid?
- How Jenkins works
- How do you wait for an element in Selenium?
- Some basic SQL Queries and Unix commands.
- Jira defect lifecycle
- What is meant by test management?
- What are the types of test reporting?
- What is the difference between verification and validation, with examples?
- Developer review the code, so is it a verification or validation
- Why is it verification
- Why is it Validation
- What have you done in your application as QA?
Beginning in 1991, Collabera changed how corporate staffing solutions and services are provided. Our mission has prioritized building our relationships over our bottom line. Simply put, we care about people.
Looking for a job is a tough, grinding, and often fruitless journey; so is the search to find passionate, inspired staff capable of turning a vision into a success. The most common response to “how’s the job search going?” Usually, a loud, lengthy groan.
At Collabera, we reach out a hand to turn the search into a companionable, supportive journey. A journey that certainly doesn’t inspire groaning and one that no one ever takes alone.
Our supportive employee network helps place talented professionals at innovative companies worldwide, providing continuous support for clients and consultants throughout each project.
We’re the seekers, the hunters, the pacers of pavements, wearing holes in our proverbial shoes, looking for the perfect person for the project, the perfect project for the person.
At Collabera, the job isn’t where the journey starts. The job is where dreaming turns a corner. We’re the page where a story comes to life.
Whether you’re a recent graduate hoping to get your foot in the door, a C-level professional searching for your next challenge, or a company (large or small) needing staffing support, reach out. We’re here to help.