Collabera interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Collabera interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Collabera interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collabera 5+ Experience Interview questions
- Tell me about yourself explaining your work in automation and Salesforce
- What is Salesforce lightening
- User roles in Salesforce.Salesforce journey of the customer. What are leads, opportunity
- The collection, an ArrayList- more detailed.
- Interface and oops concepts
- Explain any automation framework structure.
- Repository used?
- Type of data types we use in webdriver codes
- What is POM, grid
- How Jenkins works
- Wait for command
- Some basic SQL Queries n Unix commands.
- Jira defect lifecycle
- Test management and reporting.