- Palo Alto, California
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
Cloudera Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cloudera interview questions and answers.
|Cloudera Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cloudera interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloudera Interview Questions
Company Name: Cloudera
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- What is a collection?
- Tell me about TestNG annotations.
- String String = “ABC;”; what is the output
- How to retrieve data from Excel using a data provider.
- What is the Recovery scenario in testing?
- Can you explain what the use of the testng.xml file is?
- How to run multiple methods in parallel.
- What are the interface, methods, and rules?
- Why is an abstraction used in Java?
- Can abstract classes have a constructor?
- What is encapsulation
- How to achieve encapsulation
- How many test annotations are there in TestNG?
- Can we run the test cases multiple times in TestNG?
- What is a webdriver?
- What is the WebDriver method in Selenium?
- What are the three types of wait in Selenium?
- Write a program to reverse the string.
- Write a program to find the second-highest value in an array
- Write a program for the Fibonacci series.
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. We deliver an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open-source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at Cloudera.com.
We were founded in 2008 by some of the brightest minds at Silicon Valley’s leading companies, including Google, Yahoo!, Oracle, and Facebook. And in 2011, 24 engineers from the original Hadoop team at Yahoo! spun out to form Hortonworks. Both companies, which joined forces in January 2019, were founded on the belief that open source, standards, and markets are best.
This belief remains central to our values, evidenced by our significant investments in engineers and committers working with the open-source community. Today, We have offices around the globe and are headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
Our mission is to make data and analytics easy and accessible for everyone: by improving access to skills, software, and mentorship, we are increasing diversity in the technology sector and driving global