CitiusTech Pune Bangalore Mumbai Interview Questions: An essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is necessary – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great to know precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Citius Tech interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||CitiusTech Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium WebDriver Interview Questions & testing interview questions. But we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Citius Tech Mumbai interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
CitiusTech Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: CitiusTech
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 09.03.2018
- What is the difference between Selenium Grid and Webdriver API?
- How would you save a cookie value in Webdriver?
- How would you locate a button which is present on UI with only Span class? It doesn’t have an Id, class, or anything.
- Write code for the explicit wait.
- How will you invoke the Firefox browser?
- What logic will be behind fetching data from the data provider and inserting it into UI?
- How will you specify a data provider under Test annotation?
- Program: Write a program for the reverse string.
- How does method overriding differ from abstraction and inheritance?
- Can we override the main method? Explain the reason.
- Explain OOPS concepts.
- Why do we go for POM? What does it refer to?
- What is the difference between a String and StringBuffer?
- What is the difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
- What is mutable and immutable?
- How will you configure Ant and Jenkins?
- Why do we go for Apache API? What is the basic purpose behind it?
- Program: Scriptwriting for a login page that is being used at your organization.
- Why do we use generics for getting a list of multiple elements?
- How does method overriding in polymorphism and inheritance differ from each other?
- What is the flow of fetching data from excel using Apache POI?
- Why do we provide ‘\\’ in java while fetching a path of excel?
- What are the types of exceptions which will appear in finding elements?
- What is an object array, and why do we use it as a data provider?
- What is the syntax of defining a data-provider class under @Test?
- Difference between method overriding and overloading.
- What is Static and Dynamic Polymorphism?
- What are Static and Nonstatic in Java?
- What is the difference between the webdriver listener and the TestNG listener?
- What is the return type of data provider?
- How can we clear the cookie in selenium?
- How will we check the cookies in selenium?
- Scenario: There are five input boxes on a page, and first, I have to select the 3rd input box, write some data into it, and return it to 2 input boxes; how you will do it?
- What is the difference between a Hash map, Hash Table and ArrayList?
- How to run the test cases through the command prompt.
- Scenario: There is one string that says Attribute, so write a code to find the repeated word in that string, and it should work for case insensitive(work for lower case and upper case)
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and webdriver?
CitiusTech is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions with a robust global presence. As a strategic partner to some of the world’s largest healthcare organizations, CitiusTech plays a deep and meaningful role in accelerating technology innovation and shaping how healthcare is delivered to patients.
CitiusTech works at the edge of digital transformation. It focuses on multiple areas of digital technology, such as Business Intelligence, mobility & IoT, Big Data, cloud computing, predictive analytics & data science. CitiusTech consistently delivers best-in-class solutions and unmatched cost advantage to healthcare organizations worldwide with cutting-edge technology expertise, world-class service quality, and a global resource base.
Leave a Reply