- Kansas City, MO (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (CERN)
- Computer Hardware
- ₹500+ billion
- GE Healthcare
Cerner Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Cerner interview questions and answers.
|Cerner Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Cerner interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Cerner Software Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain your current project
- What is your current role?
- Types of testing you have done
- Simple interest calculating application, how will you ensure the interest calculated will be correct up to 2 decimal places?
- Equivalence partition design technique
- Reason for looking for the job change
- Different types of testing you have done till now
- Have you used any Bug tracking tool
- Have you used any automation tool
- Tell me about yourself
- Two tables join the query and display the max salary
- Login page test approach
- The difference in test strategy used for a web app and client-server app
- Types of non-functional testing
- Difference between load testing and stress testing
- Can you please tell me about your day-to-day activities
- What all the challenges faced in the current project
- Willing to work beyond business hours
- Explain in a scenario how you do integration testing
- There is no requirements document, no flows, and no other document. How do you prepare test cases for that type of application?
- With an example, he wants to explain STLC. Like what all testing needs to be done in STLC
we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the healthcare industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at over 27,000 contracted provider facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services supports the clinical, financial, and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Together with our clients, we are creating a future where the healthcare system works to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. By designing leading-edge health information technology, we offer strategies that enable organizations to know, manage and engage their populations.
Our applications are developed with clinicians in mind so they can focus on people, not technology. And providers can manage their day-to-day revenue functions with our integrated clinical and financial systems. These helpful tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
From the beginning, we have innovated at the intersection of healthcare and information technology. Our mission remains to contribute to the systemic improvement of healthcare delivery and the health of communities.
When our clients move the meter in health care, increasing the quality of care, reducing waste, and lowering costs – we celebrate their efforts and share the wisdom gained from their success.