Blackhawk Network Interview Questions: An essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Blackhawk Network interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Blackhawk Network Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Blackhawk Network interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Blackhawk Network Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Blackhawk Network
Position: Test Automation
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 Yrs
Shared By: Rahul
No Of Rounds: 2
Updated on: 05.10.2022
Overall good experience. with two rounds of interviews. The technical round goes up for 30 minutes, and the Managerial round lasts 20 minutes.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your Roles and Responsibilities in your organization?
- There are some basic Selenium questions.
- Scenario: Open http://amazon.com and show the XPath of elements
- Can you write the code for Mouse hover?
- How will you perform context-click & write the code for the same?
- How to handle iFrames in selenium?
- They asked a few GIT commands.
- How to schedule a job in Jenkins.
- Explain the Jira Bug life cycle
- Difference between agile methodology and waterfall model
- What are the disadvantages of agile methodology
- Do you have any prior knowledge of Data-Driven Testing
- What is the use of the Actions class
- Syntax of XPath for following-sibling and ancestor
- How to handle authentication pop-up
- Can you explain Page Object Model?
- What are your roles and responsibilities as a manual tester?
- What are your roles and responsibilities as an Automation test engineer?
- What are the challenges you faced as an automation test engineer?
- What is @dataprovider
- What are test design techniques?
- What challenges have you faced in API testing
- When do you automate in the current sprint or next sprint?”
- How do you select multiple values from the drop-down?
- While performing parallel testing in TestNG, what do you write in-suite tag, like what do you mention in parallel= “?
About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment solutions through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. Serving 28 countries, we reliably execute security-minded solutions worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to help meet today’s most challenging business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to extend reach, build loyalty and increase revenue.
We offer a full portfolio of comprehensive services to ensure the success of our partners’ branded payment programs, including design, distribution, fulfillment and marketing. Our proven reliability and scale under-pins every program, enabling our partners to be confident that business objectives will be met-or exceeded.
In 2001, Blackhawk Network disrupted the branded payments industry by creating a gift card category in grocery stores. At that time, the only way to purchase a merchant gift card was to visit that brand’s brick-and-mortar location. By bringing gift cards into grocery stores, we set a new standard for consumer convenience and an opportunity for grocery stores to grow revenue from selling gift cards.
The very first in-store display started with just six cards, but the concept caught on quickly. Today, we feature over 1,000 brands in dining, entertainment, retail, home improvement and many other categories. Plus, we have developed our own exclusive gift cards that offer themed choices, such as Happy Dining, MAX Prepaid Cards and Spafinder gift cards.
As our vision of helping companies grow reach, loyalty and revenue using gift cards expanded, we started making strategic acquisitions that allowed us to seamlessly add additional services, including online gift card sales, international offerings, and B2B products and services.