About Bajaj Finserv
- Pune, Maharashtra
- 10,001+ employees
- Financial Services
Bajaj Finserv Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Bajaj Finserv interview questions and answers.
|Bajaj Finserv Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Bajaj Finserv interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Bajaj Finserv Interview Questions
Company Name: Bajaj Finserv
Position: Manual Tester
Company Location: Pune
Experience: 1 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 2
Updated on: 05.10.2022
It was a quick & smooth process. One telephonic skill-based round was done for about 45 minutes. The second round was for written skills. They gave me a scenario to write some test cases.
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain the projects you worked on
- One login-forget password scenario was given and asked about negative test cases for it.
- Test cases for a teacup.
- Writing test cases for the ‘Search’ box for a given link.
- How do you switch from the frame to the main window? Tell me the syntax.
- What is the difference between pom and page factory?
- Where does automation fit into the testing flow?
- What are the challenges that you faced while automating test cases?
- Scenario: there is a submit button on the page. It has an id property. By using ID, we got the element not found an exception. How will you handle this situation. what might be the problem in this case?
- Scenario: if the submit button contains one of 3 frames on a page, how will you handle this?
- If an element is loaded by taking too much time, how do you handle this situation in selenium?
- What is the problem with thread.sleep in code?
- What is the concept of the selenium grid?
- When we execute test cases in the Grid, where will results be stored in a node or hub?
- Difference between quit and close.
- Scenario: Manually, you opened a Firefox browser window with Gmail login, Now with Selenium, you opened a Firefox browser window with Facebook login. what happens when we use the quit method? will it close all windows, including Gmail?
Tips: Basic manual testing
About Bajaj Finserv
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
Bajaj Finserv Limited ( ‘ Bajaj Finserv ‘ , ‘ BFS ‘ or ‘ the Company ‘ ) is a Core Investment Company ( CIC ) under RBI Regulations 2020 and the holding company for the various financial services businesses under the Bajaj Group . Its vision is to provide financial solutions for retail and SME customers through their life cycle – asset acquisition and lifestyle enhancement through financing , asset protection through insurance , family protection through life and health insurance , healthcare needs for the family , savings products , wealth management , retirement planning and annuities.
BFS , through its various businesses serves crores of customers by providing these solutions . In furtherance of this vision , BFS participates in various businesses through controlling stakes including ,